Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
He staged his response in this thread (and in others) as he has been wanting to leave Codex for good for quite some time, but to no avail due to lack of willpower (it's hard, I know).

It's more than that. He also spammed me with anti-Jew slurs on Steam chat right after getting banned (risking a Steam ban and loss of all of his games!). Guy's nuts.

but Infinitron etc were really generous and gave him a huge probation period

lol, you think I'm in control of this? I said he should be banned then. The admins felt otherwise.

Screenshot please

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Screenshot please

I was just talking to Orma about this:

arhzl3T.png

Lord Andre

Arcane
He staged his response in this thread (and in others) as he has been wanting to leave Codex for good for quite some time, but to no avail due to lack of willpower (it's hard, I know).

It's more than that. He also spammed me with anti-Jew slurs on Steam chat right after getting banned (risking a Steam ban and loss of all of his games!). Guy's nuts.

lol, you think I'm in control of this? I said he should be banned then. The admins felt otherwise.

Out of curiosity do you know why or by who was his rating ability taken way back a few months ago ? I think it all started from there. He got it in his head that you were responsible. I don't know if that's true or not... Can you even do that, or only admins ?

Anyway, I told him to just ask DU for the ability back in a nice way but he chimped out... Oh well...

Lord Andre

Arcane
I think it started when someone accused Iren of rating posts just to encourage drama and things kind of spiraled from there.

I read that thread and it makes no sense. I am curious about who did it and why. The actual specifics.

Crispy I know you like to indulge in a bit of gossip, any idea what went down back then ?

MasPingon

Arcane
B-but you can "hate" only jews, blacks and muslims. There is no such thing as hate towards white people in neomarxist dictionary. It's because we are majority(8% of total global population), get it? No? To the pit with him!

Last edited:

Lord Andre

Arcane
I've been tangling with Jew haters on the Internet for 17 years. None of this shit phases me anymore.

It must be hard. I can only imagine. :( And on the internet too... that makes it even worse. :cry:

Now, I don't want to be a pest and all but my curiosity lingers.

Mayhaps you missed this inquiry of mine and would be so kind as to give it another look over:

Out of curiosity do you know why or by who was his rating ability taken way back a few months ago ? I think it all started from there. He got it in his head that you were responsible. I don't know if that's true or not... Can you even do that, or only admins ?

Anyway, I told him to just ask DU for the ability back in a nice way but he chimped out... Oh well...

Much obliged.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I've been tangling with Jew haters on the Internet for 17 years. None of this shit phases me anymore.
You know when to channel Chesed, and when Geburah.
However, that must be applied to this forum too, wherein Geburah is solely lacking. To restore the balance, you must take to the sword.

Lord Andre

Arcane
You know when to channel Chesed, and when Geburah.
However, that must be applied to this forum too, wherein Geburah is solely lacking. To restore the balance, you must take to the sword.

Good plan but don't forget to lock the door when you take to the sword or your mom might walk in on you...

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Bunch of fuckin babies

boo hoo nazis hatin joos boo hoo muh fulings

People will be mean/cruel to each other. Discrimination is hardcodeded into the human psyche. Get over it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

It's unclear to me when and how this happened. If you could find a thread that would be helpful.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Infinitron said:
It's unclear to me when and how this happened. If you could find a thread that would be helpful.

Until ca 12 months ago, I only remember that Ireneus had given me many brofists and I had congratulated him to his wedding etc. What really happened in his head will never be known, only that we were on good terms and agreed about the general political situation until a lot of superfluous idiots like Cuck Andre had taken over the refugee thread by sheer numbers, and I obviously began to confuse and irritate them by not sticking to the alt right playbook. For example suggesting that decent Muslims can be befriended and used as allies etc. I also provided anecdotes that I am on friendly terms with Arabs + Palestinians who have lived in Berlin for 10 years and more (and mentioned other stuff like a bromance with an a Algerian army officer). Strangely enough such anecdotic evidence seems to totally infuriate them, my theory is that it reminds them that they have none and still live in the same house as their parents and grandparents, without money, in shit countries where nothing ever happens.

Anyway, at some point I had enough of these freaks and invented some stories about my conversion to Islam and a lot more baloney that is strewn around here and there in various threads where I provoked the anti-sjw group (another is the laughable Poland thread where I had had the insolence to suggest we must support Poland against the EU - which lead to a torrent of hatred from poles :lol:).

The irony is that most of the idiots actually understood by the totally overblown nature of my claims that it was humor. But of all people, Ireneus went totally crazy. Ireneus went off like a bomb, giving hundreds of ratings in one day - so I ignored him - he added me on his ignore list and boasted about that but replied and quoted each of my individual posts (similar to what he did with Infinitron in the last days). This went on for quite a while until someone new had pissed him off more. I know that at the time he was molesting a lot of people like taxalot, some of which had opened threads in site feedback. I think he has some narcissistic disorder and repressed homosexuality, and it was aggravated by the fact that he has this pathetic rabble that gor used to follow him around, because he essentially bought them with free brofists.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
I don't know which of the admins removed Iren's ability to rate posts and when. I can't find any post announcing it.

To make things clear, these are my powers on this forum:

1) I can ban people from individual threads.
2) I can edit, move, or delete their posts and threads.

What I can't do:

1) Ban people from the forum, or from specific subforums.
2) Modify their accounts in any way, including tagging them with images or disabling account functionality such as brofists.

Kahr

So you turn into an Australian when you ban people?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom