Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Apart from the unimportant fact that I personally never signed up to Codex as a neonazi forum and would probably stop posting here at some point if this gets even more serious ..
So, you're leaving us? Again?! The drama, the drama never ends!

Leaving? maybe .. and if it was for posters like you, then definitely. But again?! .. are you retarded? I was posting reviews and shit here when you probably could not even say your name in English (which is probably Pavel or Wojtek) and your father had no west money for a computer??

In fact this is funny, I dont even know who the fuck you people are, but you talk to me like I would. What is going on on this place? Is this a practical joke of someone, instead of closing the codex down, swamp it with retarded slavs to piss off the last codexers? I mean if this goes on with you retards, there will be no one left and GD and politics forum becomes the only forum where anyone posts.

Burning Bridges

It's pretty hard to have a conversation with any trumpist. Because even though what they say might somewhat sometimes make some sort of sense as long as they are not talking politics, you cannot help but remember at some point you are talking to someone very retarded.

What the fuck has Trump to do with this? Those people are juvenile idiots who never had a girlfriend, so when that sexual frustration reaches the brain it makes them insane and only sensitive to the most extreme shit, and they annoy normal people on the internet. In other places they get banned in no time, so they all form as residuum on the Codex, until it becomes too much, which is exactly happening now. That is all, Trump has nothing to do with it you idiot.

Burning Bridges

D_X said:
Also, Automata is gud, faggit.

It's gay. Vous etes le gay.

D_X said:
Given the way reproduction works for humans, I would say probably from my mother via my father's balls. Why, you a vat baby or something?

OMG I made a typo, omg, now we will never learn which deplorable agrarian country you are bestowed upon.

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
An even worse fate than being french is defining oneself's primary by his nationality.

This is what French people actually believe.
besttagever.gif

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I swear I remember Burning Bridges being mad at me and other staff members for trying to make the Codex more organized or something. He wants to get rid of shitposters now? OK!

*Maybe he was just mad that we were shilling for games too much, all of those arguments tend to blend together in my head tbh

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I swear I remember Burning Bridges being mad at me and other staff members for trying to make the Codex more organized or something. He wants to get rid of shitposters now? OK!

*Maybe he was just mad that we were shilling for games too much, all of those arguments tend to blend together in my head

Israel will be destroyed.

valcik

Arcane
I was posting reviews and shit here when you probably could not even say your name in English (which is probably Pavel or Wojtek) and your father had no west money for a computer?
You mean ten years back, my foolish child? The history, the drama, the street cred!
Wojtek and Pavel are not Slovak names by the way.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
In fact this is funny, I dont even know who the fuck you people are, but you talk to me like I would. What is going on on this place? Is this a practical joke of someone, instead of closing the codex down, swamp it with retarded slavs to piss off the last codexers? I mean if this goes on with you retards, there will be no one left and GD and politics forum becomes the only forum where anyone posts.

Your grandfather was a Nazi bombed by the Brazilian Air Force and your grandmother was raped by the Red Army. Krauts will always be losers!

Prime Junta

This place has already made them wear those little yellow badges for easy identification when we begin the liquidations. That ought to suffice. For now.

Neo-Stasi investigators examining Burning Bridges' codex history:
"Wow! This guy's been posting a lot of sick and racist shit over the years!"
"Certainly he was being ironic. I mean he even had a picture of a black gentleman as his avatar!"
"I agree. Release the man immediately with apologies."

Kahr

And about my conversion, there is a little more to that, I have made it my goal to try absolutely everything. ie gay relationships, threesomes, muslim faith, judaism, satanism and communism and - especially - orgies on the holy sacrament. But the only thing I will never - I repeat never ever - consider is the catholic faith and monogamous relationships with white women. Have I made myself clear?
:what:

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob

Burning Bridges

*Maybe he was just mad that we were shilling for games too much, all of those arguments tend to blend together in my head

Ehhhhh I probably agree with you on a couple more issues than we would realize, in particular that this never was a Neonazi forum or the freakshow that is going on right now. But ascribing to "your" solutions because the place has been run over by freaks is probably more akin to pouring out the baby with the bath tub. I want a third way. The thing I had with you, Crooked Bee and Stooge is that I never got why DU made silly people like you his proxies, probably he really is on Prozac and doesnt give a shit about the codex. But I have never said anything about your race or political views that would be out of the ordinary, so be careful who you want to piss off this time.

D_X no one gives a shit about your nationality, you are completely unimportant for this site.

@knedlik WTF?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom