Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware When will this end?

• Thread starter a cut of domestic sheep prime
  • Start date

When will avatars and usernames come back?

• Total voters

Max Damage

Savant
When Half-Life 3 comes out.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
When the joke is over and no one is talking about it any more. Considering this is the internet, I'm going to guess NEVER.

Besides, they've played the Patron card. If they restore everything as it was, there will be a need to bonus the patrons with something else so they don't feel ripped off. You have the choice of pissing off patrons who paid, or pissing off the poor underclasses who remain anon. Which class do you think wins the prize? So NEVER.

It's like when you get a crappy job with long hours, little pay, and no benefits. You keep hoping that your boss is going to say, 'just kidding. Here's your raise, better hours, and some paid vacation time.' Same rules apply. NEVER.
Bah, no patron cares if everyone else has portraits, and no one ever did care before. In fact returning portraits for everyone would benefit everyone including patrons.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
My bet is that the "anonymous codex" will be like the button parade at first; something DU brings out occasionally as a joke, until one day it's suddenly permanent.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
8ca.jpg

a cut of domestic sheep prime

It seems the “next week” voters have it, since it wasn’t today or tomorrow. (Yeah, I should have made a this week option.)

Now it’s time to unveil the mystery prize:

Fuck all.

:M

No buttons, no brofist, no shoutbox
:negative:
Thanks for playing Site Feedback.

Tune in next week when we boil a poster alive for asking how to make a poll. :M

Swigen

Arbiter
I’ll give y’all a prize and it’s for all the Carcass - Reek of Putrefaction fans out there. But first some context for the people who don’t know why this is such an amazing prize. In the world of metal it’s good to be a Carcass fan as there are a TON of “Carcass Clones” but the problem is, they’re all cloning either Symphony of Sickness, Necroticism, or Heartwork era Carcass. The Reek of Putrefaction stuff has its admirers but everyone already knows about Last Days of Humanity and Regurgitate. So for those looking to dig a little deeper, I present yore prize...

Finland’s Xysma and their legendary 1989 demo Swarming of the Maggots!!!!

You’re Welcome!

Black

Arcane
Looks like the alcoholic from down-under got bored.

Swigen

Arbiter
Down under? I just watched the original Mad Max today AND I’m gonna educate you all on some quality Aussie Metal.

Look ‘ere mates at exhibit A, Hobb’s Angel of Death.

When Slayer’s Reign in Blood came about everyone shit their pants, but the Aussies really shit their pants! Some, like Mr. Hobb, couldn’t help but be inspired to release their own speedy satanic worship to the masses.

Listen with wonder at the hell shat from down under.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Please return patrons their avatars, so we can all live in peace. No need to divide codex and start a class warfare.

Is that how it's currently divided? While in the politics forum it seemed like liberals were the only ones with hidden names/no avatars.
Well, donating to the Codex is a liberal thing to do, because you advance the values of freedom of discourse and high standards for the quality of entertainment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom