Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware When will this end?

• Thread starter a cut of domestic sheep prime
  • Start date

When will avatars and usernames come back?

• Total voters

Swigen

Arbiter
Down under? Wehehehehell, let me tell y’all about a band from down under. I’m talkin’ ‘bout Mournful Congregation, fuckers. Ever feel like blowing yore brains out but maybe not? Maybe you’re just “at the state where I can’t decide, should I live or should I die?” Then Mournful Congregation is for you and me. :negative:

Swigen

Arbiter
Striborg: “Am I a grown ass man that wears a cape and plays drums, guitar and croaks in the outback? Yes. Yes I am.”

A-696704-1453584919-4017.jpeg.jpg

Swigen

Arbiter
Dunno if y’all know this but Cemetery Urn is pretty good death metal and they’re from Australia!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom