Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will we get the edgy evil RPG we deserve?

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
I'm not talking about TRANNY tier of evil(boring evil), I want the Hatred of RPG's. Fuck having "adult narrative" I want to perform blood sacrifices on slaves I take during my adventure, do I really expect that much?

majorsoccer

Prospernaut
Shitposter
I'm not talking about TRANNY tier of evil(boring evil), I want the Hatred of RPG's. Fuck having "adult narrative" I want to perform blood sacrifices on slaves I take during my adventure, do I really expect that much?

i recommend to you Sakura Dungeon,is great JRPG with challenging combat and cute art-style.

CA49CA7C4A55ABBFEC3EE74C022D626964D3408C

Konachan.com%20-%20222909%20blue_hair%20blush%20breasts%20brown_hair%20candy%20chocolate%20dark_skin%20fingering%20game_cg%20green_eyes%20long_hair%20nipples%20nude%20pussy%20uncensored%20wanaca%20wet%20yuri.jpg

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=-pFL-fJ1OQe0uG9A)12.jpg

1-2-1477253842.jpg

Trust me,is great !

https://store.steampowered.com/app/407330/Sakura_Dungeon/

Martyr

Arcane
Kenshi can be played as a sadism simulator. mutilate your enemies, watch as they bleed/starve to death or keep them alive by bandaging their wounds and feeding them just to bash them once more, until you get bored and bleed/starve them to death. :smug:

afaik there are also mods that make you a cannibal or slaver. plus nude mods ofc.

two pics by yours truly, but they're absolutely nothing compared to some of the pics I've seen in the official thread (of complete dismemberment and crucification etc.)
bCYb6ZR.jpg

aQZetHs.jpg

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
We'll never get it as long as the political left are killing art. Just ask Mel Brooks how they're doing for comedy. What chance do you think there will ever be of a full-on Warhammer or Vampire IP ever being produce without hurting some fucker's feelings?.

Swigen

Arbiter
Ever play Fallout 3? Lemme tell you about Fallout 3! This gaem? This game has evil up the wazoo! You can nuke a town, you can instigate class warfare, you can burn a tree, you can say mean things to people and I didn’t even tell you about the VR town! This town? This town is messed up! Everyone in this town can be dismembered only to be re-membered only to be dismembered again! Meanwhile outside everyone can be stolen from! Everyone can be hit in the head! You can even be a slaver! If you haven’t played Fallout 3 yet buy it now, you won’t regret it!

Codex Year of the Donut
Ever play Fallout 3? Lemme tell you about Fallout 3! This gaem? This game has evil up the wazoo! You can nuke a town, you can instigate class warfare, you can burn a tree, you can say mean things to people and I didn’t even tell you about the VR town! This town? This town is messed up! Everyone in this town can be dismembered only to be re-membered only to be dismembered again! Meanwhile outside everyone can be stolen from! Everyone can be hit in the head! You can even be a slaver! If you haven’t played Fallout 3 yet buy it now, you won’t regret it!
u05OS72.png

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Fallout 3's writing is a pile of shit but I do give it credit for having such evil choices in it. I mean they're terrible, and laughable, but... hey they tried, I guess. Most games don't bother.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
If you loved Fallout 3, wait until you see Skyrim. You can literally be a thief, OR an assassin (somebody on GameFAQs told me you can even be both, IDK if it's true though). They let you sneak into a guy's shop and change the numbers in his ledger, or assassinate an evil lady who runs an orphanage. It's pretty dope.

Yosharian

Arcane
Grow up OP
I'm 14 years old, and i demand respect.

By the way if you want violence then play Brutal Doom,Postal or whatever the crap.RPGs is not about killing things,RPGs is about reading text,dialog and stories.
....wow.

You do realise that the entire genre originated from tabletop wargaming, right? Who the fuck are you to dictate to others what RPGs are 'about', you obnoxious little shit.

majorsoccer

Prospernaut
Shitposter
Grow up OP
I'm 14 years old, and i demand respect.

By the way if you want violence then play Brutal Doom,Postal or whatever the crap.RPGs is not about killing things,RPGs is about reading text,dialog and stories.
....wow.

You do realise that the entire genre originated from tabletop wargaming, right? Who the fuck are you to dictate to others what RPGs are 'about', you obnoxious little shit.

Then waste your fucking time smashing buttons your fucking N word ! RPGs is about story if you want Combat go play action games instead !

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom