Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will we get the edgy evil RPG we deserve?

flceoap

Barely Literate
Fable (1, 2 and 3 I think) allows to... sacrifice chicks!
You can also sacrifice young and beautifiul chicks but... man... those little chickens, that's cruel!

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
12-capture_011_10092012_224522.jpg

Whatever atrocity you can imagine, Dominions has already been there.

Isn't that mostly a multiplayer game though?

Removal

Scholar
Isn't that mostly a multiplayer game though?
nah, it's pretty good in single player too and honestly you can do more in terms of experimenting. You just gotta get the mods that get the AI to focus on national troops rather than provincial chaff
multiplayer tends to fall into predetermined meta builds very quickly

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
What's with this kindergarten morality why include an option to exploit someone if you're going to bully the player for it

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Of course someone reacts when they're harmed or mistreated. Are you nuts?

Also double retarded for saying the game "bullied" the big bad video game evil man :hahano:

Mikeal

Arcane
Whats the most edgy-evil thing you can remember doing in a RPG?

In "MOTB" I devoured Akashi and became personification of hunger which brought massive disasters to everyone whom ever wronged me. It is also possiblle to devour that bitch founder and make all Akashi efforts and suffering totally pointless. :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom