Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Which RPG has the best breastiaries?

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
The Witcher.

1445726864038.jpg

Covenant

Savant
XPiratez. The lore is clear that boobs = brawn, in the minds of your gals if not in reality, and the text raises a few smiles with a bit of dirty humour without anything obscene. Plus your achievements in battle and research are generally rewarded with art (of varying quality) of hot Amazonian super bitches. Can't really go too wrong there.

InK3RCY.png

In terms of more plebian stuff with polygons and shit like that, I don't know, DA:O? I remember Morrigan having a decent pair. But from what I heard they did their best to make every woman completely unfuckable in the sequels.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Modded Oblivion had Mart's Monster Mod which had many cool critters. I remember stumbling around deep up in the snowy mountains and starting to slide down a grade when this big ass, 30 foot tall, 6-eyed yeti came out of nowhere barrel-assing after me, and I went, "Oh, shit!" Modded Fallout NV had a similar mod but mostly I remember multi-colored, multi-spotted spider-thingies. Lots of spider-thingies, which were easily vanquished with my little army of robots and cyborgs and mechanical deathclaws, thanks to that talkie toaster mod.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Mass Effect - until they decided to do breast shrinking operations for their new cast of gender fluid smurfs. I'm not a big fan of DeviantArt, but the creations of Jack and Miranda over there are a sight to behold.

Vulpes

Scholar
If we're including mods, I'm going with Oblivion. Just install the Monstergirl and the DMRA body and armor conversion mods, and you're in T&A heaven. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to go with
1453950011507.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom