Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Did Corporate Jew Master Leave

Revenant

Obviously, it would be impossible to ban non-anonymous proxies. It's just unlikely morons like you could fine one to shitpost from.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
Obviously, it would be impossible to ban non-anonymous proxies. It's just unlikely morons like you could fine one to shitpost from.

They already did this and it failed miserably so I guess you are wrong.

Anyways, fuck yourself. There are a lot of idiots on this site who complain a lot about anyone they don't like and derail every thread but never add anything of value themselves and they are the real problem. Apparently you are one of them too.

Last edited:

Serus

Arcane
Patron
I have a vague memory of CJM being one of those guys who ridiculed suicides as weak and cowardly during one or more Shoutbox discussions a year or two ago. It's not a strictly unethical opinion, but ironic if all true.

Well, no matter. Death is the great equalizer. I never truly knew much about him, but CJM was a forceful persona on the Codex, and now the man behind the curtain is gone, and that's a shame.

RIP :salute:
It is possible to have both a poor opinion of a course of action, and to be also taking that course of action.

eg. I find drinking because you are bored to be pathetic, and yet I drink 2-3 glases of wine every evening.
2 or 3 glasses of wine in the evening is not drinking. It's... therapeutical. And i am not even joking (too much).

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I am seeing the air of positivity and support in this thread, and realize you guys are much nicer than people on other forums

This is how people on other forums treat me.

13 minutes ago - Cornelio Cornelio: you are a curry-snorting subhuman
12 minutes ago - Wyrmlord Wyrmlord: I have never eaten curry
10 minutes ago - KAP KAP: cornelio is an online liar
10 minutes ago - Cornelio Cornelio: you have never done a lot of things
10 minutes ago - KAP KAP: you quit yesterday?
10 minutes ago - Cornelio Cornelio: and having a shower features prominently among them
9 minutes ago - Wyrmlord Wyrmlord: Showering is fun, especially when I did it with my Spanish girlfriend
8 minutes ago - KAP KAP: i think i got a young mulatto boy fired yesterday. you can't be a lazy piece of shit and look like that too
7 minutes ago - Starkad Starkad: KAP, have you been working on it
7 minutes ago - Cornelio Cornelio: Wormshit, do you think that you fucking a disgusting mudshark disturbs me? I am well aware of the nature of women.
6 minutes ago - Cornelio Cornelio: You are an "investment banker", therefore you have money, therefore women will suck your cock.
6 minutes ago - J-Mask {107} J-Mask {107}: maybe someone should just ban wyrmlord, lol
5 minutes ago - Starkad Starkad: Gaymask, are you trying to impress lord corn tits lol
5 minutes ago - Wyrmlord Wyrmlord: Western women have higher and deeper values than money.
5 minutes ago - Wyrmlord Wyrmlord: That is why I admire them.
5 minutes ago - Cornelio Cornelio: Yes, you are a midget, a swarthy, curry-sweating shitsking, but women do not give a fuck about that. You will have them at your feet.
4 minutes ago - Cornelio Cornelio: "shitsking" - You should change your username to this

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
I find it highly dishonorable to muddy up a thread about a codexer who killed himself. You should feel ashamed Wehraboo.

I didn't know the guy but I hope he's in a better place. RIP

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I find it highly dishonorable to muddy up a thread about a codexer who killed himself. You should feel ashamed Wehraboo.

I didn't know the guy but I hope he's in a better place. RIP

Knowing Corporate Jew Master, it's what he would have wanted: people shitposting, arguing about nonsense, getting banned, etc.

Kahr

OMG
This isn't about suicide at all.
The administration has found out that it's powerless against all the alts and has to ban us in rl.
Everyone could be the next.
Scrooge drove to Aachen and did it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
oh no people will have to get a new IP from one of the million new proxies made every day, what a nightmare. I also like the idea there is a magic list of all open proxies that you can just banzor.
There are plenty of services around that do just that. Mostly thanks to people shit-editing Wikipedia.

If you can anonymously connect to a proxy, it is open and can be quickly banned.
Good proxies don't advertise they are proxies, fuckwit. Stupid people running web sites can ban other really stupid people from their web site, that's about it.

They used to ban all the proxies they could here, it did exactly nothing except make it harder to tell whose alt was who for the mods. Inconvenience time < 30 sexonds per alt.
Going by the number of times someone would bounce off of it, versus getting through, it was actually pretty effective. I just haven't cared enough to re-implement it since XenForo's standard features allow us to control quite a bit of that fairly easily. The time limit on GD, moderation queue to get passed, and a bunch of handy IP checking and instant delete / ban user options pretty much handle 90% of the retards.

I shouldn't have read the linked pictures thread

>mother wakes me up yesterday morning and asks for a selfie to send her cos she wants to see me

I don't think I ever interacted much with him, but still

DXXaoFq.jpg

Rip bro. :salute:

Guess now we need to put him into our next kodex funded game.

"Yes, we'd like to include a memorial for a forum member who passed away in 2017. Or maybe a NPC based on him."

"That's cool. What's his username?"

"Corporate Jew Master"

"..."

"Also, can you make him black?"

Santander02

Arcane
Next time the codex makes a fundraiser for some kickstarter fig or whatever, make sure to use the backer reward to give him an in game epitaph or name an npc in his honor, like it was done for Suicide Bunny in PoE.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom