Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Did Corporate Jew Master Leave

Grimlorn

Arcane
There's really no reason to stay. All the kickstarter games that promised to bring incline came and weren't well received. Now we have an "enhanced edition" for PST coming out. The shitposters are everywhere these days. They go unchecked and unchallenged. It's the end of the Codex. It's over man. Game over man.

There's only one thing left that could potentially save us. Grimoire.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I honestly fear he might do something to himself after talking to him. Dunno. :/

Me: heya, is you leaving the codex and going back to greece alone an aprils fools or is it true?!
Magic Tekbir: no its true
Me: woah
Me: I hope ur ok and all. if you really do it I wish you all the best, be safe and all
Magic Tekbir: yea goodbye
Me: :(
Magic Tekbir: wait how do you know
Me: there's a thread on the 'dex
Magic Tekbir: oh yea orma linked me
Me: yah
Magic Tekbir: why do they care anyway
Me: bc you were one of the more recognizable and better posters
Me: so uh... don't do anything stupid and don't let "I'm going back to greece alone" be a metaphor for "I'll jump off a cliff" or smth please ;)
Magic Tekbir: woman we just traded videogames
Me: yeah but you seem like a decent person and also I don't want anyone to off themselves bc it's sad
Me: no worries I won't go into LIFE IS WORTH LIVING BLAH BLAH mode I just hope ur fine and all and wish you the best :)

pippin

There's really no reason to stay. All the kickstarter games that promised to bring incline came and weren't well received. Now we have an "enhanced edition" for PST coming out. The shitposters are everywhere these days. They go unchecked and unchallenged. It's the end of the Codex. It's over man. Game over man.

There's only one thing left that could potentially save us. Grimoire.

Well, some people are here since 03, taling about games that were long dead even then. PST is a Codex Icon, but I'm hoping we'll survive this.

Also, I unironically love how you care about notable posters. In many ways Codex feels like hanging out with friends, even if sometimes you pretend to hate each other. This is really the best forum I've been in.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I honestly fear he might do something to himself after talking to him. Dunno. :/

Me: heya, is you leaving the codex and going back to greece alone an aprils fools or is it true?!
Me: I hope ur ok and all. if you really do it I wish you all the best, be safe and all
Me: so uh... don't do anything stupid and don't let "I'm going back to greece alone" be a metaphor for "I'll jump off a cliff" or smth please ;)
Me: yeah but you seem like a decent person and also I don't want anyone to off themselves bc it's sad
Me: no worries I won't go into LIFE IS WORTH LIVING BLAH BLAH mode I just hope ur fine and all and wish you the best :)
Suicide is low T.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Well, some people are here since 03, taling about games that were long dead even then. PST is a Codex Icon, but I'm hoping we'll survive this.

Also, I unironically love how you care about notable posters. In many ways Codex feels like hanging out with friends, even if sometimes you pretend to hate each other. This is really the best forum I've been in.
This is the only forum I've ever seen where people who argued about that one thing a few months ago will find themselves on the same side of an issue. Or where someone on the opposite end of the political spectrum will come flying to your aid if (s)he knows the answer, even if they throw a snarky comment your way.

Grimlorn

Arcane

Why are you assuming he's going to commit suicide? It's kind of insulting to message a guy and do the pity routine like that. Just leave him be. Let him live his life.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

Suicide is low T.
and gay

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

:salute:

I will miss the man who dreamt of the blackest fascism

edit: damn, just realized that all the good fascist posters go the way of porkamorka, at least we'll always have ze commissar

Commissar is not Fascist is any shape or form Comrade... His Policies are Orthodoxy, Nationality and Autocracy in precisely this order not some weak Italian sauce.

0bdbe89e2efce61f93228d208274f08a.png

All looks good and quite :obviously: Hope that Comrade @corporate Jew Master will find time for pilgrimage to Mount Athos and either become Monastic or find nice Orthodox woman and have kids... Or maybe become Lay Clergy and have both. He is right to leave the west its Doomed either way any way. Time to bail the sinking ship and go for the hills. :hero:

Andhaira

Arcane
Wait, if he is going back to Greece where was he until now? Studying aborad in Kwa or something?

he will be missed, appeared to be a quality poster and a decent dude.

Did he post any real pics of himself in the pics thread? Can anyone link? Want to see if he really did juice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom