Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why did the Dex get so restrictve all of a sudden?

Vlajdermen

Arcane
First they remove the buttons, and now every new user's messages have to wait for moderator approval. What gives?
The Dex is, to my knowledge, the only game forum site that doesn't protect the pussies. On Gamefaqs I got moderated for all sorts of stupid shit; being an asshole to people who were assholes to me, questioning the LGBT, making jokes about jews and negroes, and even for calling some games shit (No joke. It happened twice). Here, I do all that, as does everyone, and it's considered normal.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the Dex is now as bad as gamefaqs, I'm asking what was the reason to suddenly tighten up.

Update: They brought back the buttons. Perun does exist after all.

Last edited:

Ocelot

Learned
It was a prerequisite for me to return to the Codex after a long time of inactivity.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
First they remove the buttons, and now every new user's messages have to wait for moderator approval. What gives?
The Dex is, to my knowledge, the only game forum site that doesn't protect the pussies. On Gamefaqs I got moderated for all sorts of stupid shit; being an asshole to people who were assholes to me, questioning the LGBT, making jokes about jews and negroes, and even for calling some games shit (No joke. It happened twice). Here, I do all that, as does everyone, and it's considered normal.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the Dex is now as bad as gamefaqs, I'm asking what was the reason to suddenly tighten up.
Hmm, does your location have anything to do with your choice of avatar image?

Vlajdermen

Arcane
Yeah. Over here we find my image quite sexy.

JustLooking

Scholar
Codex regime affected me too. I waited for a whole year in the queue to top secret parts of the forum, however it turned out the queue was a fraud and there was nothing there at the end of it. Some people don't believe me, but you should hear their nervous laughs when i show them my join date and then point my finger at current year on calendar. Many people avert their gaze when something bad happens and act like everything is alright, but i keep looking straight at it, since i'm too much of a pussy to do anything else. Also i'm a curious creature.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I am pretty sure over there these are considered top of the line:
Flock_of_sheep.jpg

Vlajdermen

Arcane

thesoup

Arcane
the original post
I am pretty sure over there these are considered top of the line:
Flock_of_sheep.jpg
I'll have you know that here in Vukojebina, we only fuck canines. We're not savages, for fuck's sake.
Tbh you should remove the comma from your location.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom