Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Will you be purchasing TES V: Skyrim?

Will you be purchasing Skyrim?

• Yes; in fact I have it pre-ordered

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I will pick it up at release

• Yes, I'll eventually buy it, but no rush

• No, I have no interest in it at all

• No, but I will be sailing the Seven Seas to pillage its booty yargh!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Michael Ellis

Scholar
Project: Eternity
On principle I refuse to be strong-armed into installing origin or steam on my computer to play a game.
When this requirement is no longer an obstacle I will purchase the game.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I will... after it will be released as Golden or Platinium with all DLCs at the price of 15 Ojro.... :smug:
It's lot better than I thought it will be... decent Action game/hike simulator, better at this compared to Morrowind and worse as RPG... wait is its no RPG at all... Just like TW2 and ME2.... which means it lot better than games trying and failing to be RPGs like Oblibion, ME1 and F3. Solid 6/10

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Excidium said:
octavius said:
And turn off Bloom. It just makes the game look more gay anyway.
Thing is, you can't.

The .ini has a line to turn off HDR but it doesn't change anything in-game.
You can have bloom without HDR.

Gord

Arcane
Shit, codex made me brake down and buy it...

To my defense, I got it at a 20% discount at some big local retail store and it even comes with a nice map.
Sure, not that I'll look much at it, but it's actually pretty good quality and how many games still do stuff like that these days?

Gord

Arcane
luke_NOOOOOO_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Shagnak

Shagadelic
I pre-ordered an import version to get the swanky map. Still hasn't turned up.
Apparently NZ is the other side of the galaxy. :(

Oh well, at least it cost me 30% less than the local edition.

Multi-headed Cow

Asked for it for Christmas. Couldn't stand waiting since I am a massive sucker for Bethesda games. Bought a copy. Popped DVD in. Defective disc.

ONCE STEAM FINISHES DOWNLOADING IT IN 4 HOURS THOUGH, MAN. CHRISTMAS GUILT WILL BE WASHED AWAY BY INFINITE DRAGONS

The map paper is quite nice though, really beefy with a nice texture. It's a shame it isn't as functional as the Morrowind map, but it appears to be a damn sight better than the Oblivion one.

sigma1932

Augur
Don't know if anyone noticed, and I'm not reading through 19 pages of shit to find out, but the poll numbers only add up to 97%.

Also, fuck skyrim.

Erzherzog

Magister
sigma1932 said:
Don't know if anyone noticed, and I'm not reading through 19 pages of shit to find out, but the poll numbers only add up to 97%.

Mods will fix it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom