Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher Witcher 2 Mod - Farewell of the White Wolf

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
From the Codex inbox:

Hello!
We are a group working on the free modification named "The Witcher: Farewell of the White Wolf" and we are contacting you in regard to the first gameplay which we published just yesterday. It’s the first 20 minutes of our adventure, currently in alpha version, so many things can change in progress, but more or less this is how the final version will look like. Showing it in one of your news will surely help gaining popularity. We will be very grateful if you mark it as interesting enough to get into your news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aslS9ACcfDw&t

Greetings,
Farewell of the White Wolf group

Seems like it's been in development since 2015: http://en.cdprojektred.com/news/farewell-of-the-white-wolf-the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-mod/

XwYQaBS.png

„And I was there among the guests, and there drank wine and mead. A wedding of those two people, closest to me, was the most extraordinary of weddings which I’ve delighted by my presence.
There were so many old friends, known during our numerous adventures, many eminent personalities, whose mix gave a frightening results. I cannot summarize otherwise than by stating that those were the most intense three days of my life.”

- Dandelion, “Half a Century of Poetry”

“Farewell of The White Wolf” is an epilogue of the story presented in The Witcher series. Made with the second second part’s engine, it tells about a wedding of Geralt of Rivia and Yennefer of Vengerberg, two destined to each other, who had finally found a little peace.

During three days of adventure, you’re going to see the returns of closest friends, unexpected guests, interesting stories and... more than just one romance.

Writing of the script began in July of 2015, the actual work started in January. We hope that we will finish our project in 2016.

Team members:
Kalen – 3D Artist, Animator, Senior Environment Artist, Senior Level Designer, Character Artist
Rustine – Game Director, Senior Writer, Cinematic Designer
Stolarro - Senior Level Designer, Quest Designer, Gameplay Designer
Patrol – 2D Artist
UncleArtr – Junior Writer, Junior Level Designer

Screenshot Album: http://imgur.com/a/5qjyD
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/fotww/

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
“Farewell of The White Wolf” is an epilogue of the story presented in The Witcher series. Made with the second second part’s engine, it tells about a wedding of Geralt of Rivia and Yennefer of Vengerberg, two destined to each other, who had finally found a little peace.

Stopped reading right there,Triss is the best waifu for Geralt,everyone knows that

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
This looks even more cringeworthy than Sapkowski's joke novella with Geralt's/Yen wedding.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Frozen

Arcane
Some potato kids applying for work at CD Projekt Red
Nothing to see here

Zer0wing

Cipher
This looks even more cringeworthy than Sapkowski's joke novella with Geralt's/Yen wedding.
Isn't it basically a game adaptation of that novella?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom