Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Witcher 3 GOTY Best Mods

veskoandroid

Educated
This is a category/list of best mods, depending on their purpose. Its just based on my first and almost second playthrough and you are welcome to add/suggest/comment. Its WIP, dont bitch if you dont like something! Oh wait, this is codex...nvm...
Disquss!

#Graphics overhaul:
-HD Reworked Project(a must upgrades textures and details)
optionals(i go with RCT/UREAL, but Compilation is also great)
-Compilation
-Ultra Realistic Environment and Light(UREAL)
-Realistic Contrast Textures(UREAL has it)

#Reshade
-E3FX Reshade(My fav)
-Wiedzminsky Reshade(great but complex to install)

#Full/Combat overhaul:
-Ghost Mod(GM) + Wraith Mod(optional, removes item lvl requirement) - great overhaul mod
-Witcher 3 enhanced edition(W3EE) - amazing changes but game breaking for me was long/short atack switch and frustrating targeting system, too much accentuated dodging system. Runewords changes were awesome though
-Better Combat Enhanced - great skills/signs and other changes overall. Just installing freshly, but from what i saw in endgame save file, combat is real and great. Will report after fresh install.

#Alchemy system overhaul:
-Primer(integrated into w3ee) - prefer it over Preparations, W1 alchemy system
-Preparations(works well with GM, but refill system was too simple)

#Multi System overhaul:
-Grand Balance Repair(GBR) - great many changes, if no GM/W3EE, but freaking hell to merge with other mods
-Pro Mods(not as in depth) - opposite of GBR, love it, bloody heaven to install, aio pack or pick separately, just works. My favs are Enchantment, Food... Hell they are all great

#Equipment Overhaul
-The Enhancement System
-Upgrade
smaller mods
-New Swords
-Scrapped Bombs

#Visual aids, QoL:
-ImmersiveCamera, Friendly HUD(Enhanced Markers is optional, I don't like/use it), Colord Map Markers, All Quest Objectives On Map(only good hud, cam and map mods), Sensible Map Borders(doesn't teleport you forcefully out of map)

#Trading/Economy
-TradeMan(gives options, but...)
-Lore Friendly Economy(im lazy and prefer it done for me)
sidenote, LFE might mess up shopping prices if mods are reinstalled, it did for me at least...)

FML Mods
-Primal Needs(the lower parts of this mod go perfectly with TMod. never tried , but its just hilarious for interested parties)
-Testicles

#Oils
-Very Interesting Oils
-Simple Oil Balance Changes
-Oils overhauled for Better Combat Enhanced(very similar to Very Interesting Oils, just adds extra effects )

#Runes(if no W3EE, GM, GBR)
-Pro Runes
-New Runestones and Tweaks

#Enchantments
-Pro Enchantments
-All Gear Enchantments

#XP curve
-Better Experience Curve(BEC)
-Improved Level Curve and XP Mod

#XP multiplier
-Set XP

#Enemy scaling
-ESGO
-T.and.M - Threatening and manageable
-No Lvl Diff Adjustment

#Looting
-Autoloot Configurable All In One
If not possible
-Convenient Looting
optional
-Increased Creature Loot
-Enhanced Herbalism

#Weight/Saddles
-Pro Horse
-

#Better Font
-Czcionka
-Morpheus

#Icons
-Better Icons
-Runes Icons

#Roach
-Instant Roach
-Leave Roach Alone
-Roach Never Stops
-Grey Roach

#Witcher Sense
-Instant Witcher Senses
-Unrestricted Witcher Sense(True Minimalist Witcher Sense)
-Witcher Sense Toggle(if no FHUD)

#No Mods
-No Dirty Lens Effect
-No More Rolling Down Stairs
-No Muddy Screen
-No Water On Screen
-No Story(skips boring intro movie and loading screen story recap - speeds up loading and saves time)
-No Pesky Sword Trails(if you dont like your sword cutting air...)

-More Shadows
-Enable Mimics(syncs speech to face expresions)

Phisto

Literate
Enable Mimics

Does this actually work or will it give me Witcher 1 flashbacks?

>testicles mod
Jeez, I'm actually impressed. This is miles better than the famous horse vagina.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom