Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - set in Nazi occupied America

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fucking hell fantadomat, this some delicious irony. You, the absolute king of retarded shitposters, who clogs up every thread in this forum with your inane drivel, have the gall to call someone for spouting nonsense. You have 2.6K posts in less than 6 months and I don't remember a single one of them being a positive contribution, 'every post a shitpost' should be your signature.
I'd brofist if possible.
He already got dumbfucked so he already is at the elite of shitposters, I've not been here for too long but 6 months for a dumbfuck seems awfully hasty. I'm apart of n3wf4g cr3w too, but I can confidently say that I tolerated Mynon more as he at least put a minimal amount of effort into his posts and grammar, Fanta is basically a constant flurry of shit from the anus. I don't think he has ever said anything worthwhile, helped someone out, contributed to the forum in any way, all he has done is just rapid fire literary feces all over this place. It also confirms my opinion of anyone who watches nuke gook drawings being a worthless degenerate sewer crawling scumfuck subhuman who doesn't even deserve to have an internet connection or breathe air. Back in the good old days retards were just drowned.
Such high quality posting,from the highest caliber possible.Oh God,gone love forums gang mentality. ;)
Screenshot_2017_11_28_veealune.png

Unwanted

nodar

Unwanted
Shitposter
We mustn't try to silence these fantadomats of the world, for they are the real face of alt right. #MAGA2020 #GasTheKikes #RapeAllHos

Unwanted

nodar

Unwanted
Shitposter
Fucking hell fantadomat, this some delicious irony. You, the absolute king of retarded shitposters, who clogs up every thread in this forum with your inane drivel, have the gall to call someone for spouting nonsense. You have 2.6K posts in less than 6 months and I don't remember a single one of them being a positive contribution, 'every post a shitpost' should be your signature.
I'd brofist if possible.
He already got dumbfucked so he already is at the elite of shitposters, I've not been here for too long but 6 months for a dumbfuck seems awfully hasty. I'm apart of n3wf4g cr3w too, but I can confidently say that I tolerated Mynon more as he at least put a minimal amount of effort into his posts and grammar, Fanta is basically a constant flurry of shit from the anus. I don't think he has ever said anything worthwhile, helped someone out, contributed to the forum in any way, all he has done is just rapid fire literary feces all over this place. It also confirms my opinion of anyone who watches nuke gook drawings being a worthless degenerate sewer crawling scumfuck subhuman who doesn't even deserve to have an internet connection or breathe air. Back in the good old days retards were just drowned.
More like (((veealune))). :starts the oven: #DeusVult

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I'd brofist if possible.
Such high quality posting,from the highest caliber possible.Oh God,gone love forums gang mentality. ;)

The difference here is that I contain most of my shitposting to profile posts instead of shitting up the forum. There was only 2 meme shitposts there done on the forum.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I'd brofist if possible.

The difference here is that I contain most of my shitposting to profile posts instead of shitting up the forum. There was only 2 meme shitposts there done on the forum.
Forums for me are to be wrote in them,not to lurk in the shadows. What is the point of making a account and not writing?

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I don't bother to take part in discussions I don't care about, because more often than not I have nothing to debate or critique. There aren't any current RPGs that I care about too much either as I dropped D:OS2 and completed Elex, so the only upcoming releases I will care about will be more than likely Greedfall and Kingdom Come because Spiders is decent and I like Daniel Vavra.

Ash

Arcane
The amount of praise TB has for The New Order in that video is upsetting. This is the same guy that made two decent FPS videos:

Have single-player FPS gone backwards?

and

Modern Military Shooters in a Nutshell

Wolfenstien TNO is a modern military shooter. Linear, simplistic, overly scripted, plenty cutscenes, boring gameplay. Yes it's slightly better and slightly more interesting that your average CoD or Battlefield campaign, but it's still not far off from that bottom of the barrel shit.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I don't bother to take part in discussions I don't care about, because more often than not I have nothing to debate or critique. There aren't any current RPGs that I care about too much either as I dropped D:OS2 and completed Elex, so the only upcoming releases I will care about will be more than likely Greedfall and Kingdom Come because Spiders is decent and I like Daniel Vavra.
Yeah,not many good games. Another one that it seems to have potential is Spellforce 3. Can't wait for Greedfall,love spiders games,hope it is great like their last one.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The amount of praise TB has for The New Order in that video is upsetting. This is the same guy that made two decent FPS videos:

Have single-player FPS gone backwards?

and

Modern Military Shooters in a Nutshell

Wolfenstien TNO is a modern military shooter. Linear, simplistic, overly scripted, plenty cutscenes, boring gameplay. Yes it's slightly better and slightly more interesting that your average CoD or Battlefield campaign, but it's still not far off from that bottom of the barrel shit.
What do you expect from WoW hardcore player? Also he is pretty much opportunist,he goes for what ever side the wind is blowing from.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
If you call it "Wolfenstein" it's literally like it's 1993 BRO! CIRCLE STRAFE, ROCKET LAUNCHER! WE'RE A MEGACORPORATION TRYING TO SYNTHESIZE NOSTALGIA WITH THOSE WORDS THAT THE LOSERS WHO PLAY OLD GAMES USE! EVEN YOU CAN PRETEND TO BE OLD SCHOOL AND COOL EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER COMPLETED DOOM!
TotallyAsscancer is a bandwagoneer who says what his reddit fanbase likes to hear. I seriously fucking hate that fat liberal cunt. He yelled at his wife because his wife voted Libertarian in the election because she wanted more options for 2020 instead of choosing Hillary like le asscancer man wanted him to.

Unwanted

nodar

Unwanted
Shitposter
(((TotalSheckel))) is a Soros tool,which you can see by how he praises the AntiFa marxist propaganda Wolfenstein The New Colossus. VERY SAD! He shouldhave stuck with making WoW videos,beacuse he sucks at else. I wish his cnacer would kill him soon and that his wifes pussy is grabbed by an ethiopian migrant. #MakeCancerGreatAgain #MAGA2020

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I still remember TB's whining when Orange dictator won. He whined about how Trump will pass some legislation that will stop his insurance dosh and he will die. What a self-centred piece of shit! Here is a voiced version of his pathetic whines. Would recommend giving it a try while doing something else. It is amusingly pitiful.

Unwanted

nodar

Unwanted
Shitposter
I still remember TB's whining when Orange dictator won. He whined about how Trump will pass some legislation that will stop his insurance dosh and he will die. What a self-centred piece of shit! Here is a voiced version of his pathetic whines. Would recommend giving it a try while doing something else. It is amusingly pitiful.

He is butthurt cuz his wife would rather have her pussy grabbed by THE TRUMP than let him have some.If he was true man he would take what is his by right but he is soy boy so hes to afraid to put his wife into her place and have his way with her as god commands.(((Soros))) preys on frustrated losers like him so it is no wonder that (((they))) bought him out.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
He is butthurt cuz his wife would rather have her pussy grabbed by THE TRUMP than let him have some.If he was true man he would take what is his by right but he is soy boy so hes to afraid to put his wife into her place and have his way with her as god commands.(((Soros))) preys on frustrated losers like him so it is no wonder that (((they))) bought him out.
Really working hard for that shitposter tag huh Mynon?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Hitler was surprisingly tough for a little guy.
Was shot and gassed and blinded during WW I and said it was the best time of his life.
Was blown up, had I dunno how many assassination attempts against him (I heard one guy said the tally was like in the high 40's) and still survived.
Not only survived, but possibly escaped.

Considered the greatest war criminal in the modern era, most likely because he was on the losing side, and in the end still hit it up like a champ.

Winning and Tiger Blood.

He did not start but he continued and finished the obliteration of Germany. Not to mention the direct and indirect 70~80 million deaths caused by his imbecilic war.

Maybe he did some good things with intention or accidentally but he has an outstanding negative track record. But who the fuck cares as long as the guy was winning!?

Unwanted

nodar

Unwanted
Shitposter
He did so bcause he saw that Germans weren't the real masterrace, it was Slavs who are the masterrace. He didnt care about specific German race, he cared for Mankind as a whole and for mankind to be free of slave morality and to act according to Nature.For Mankind to go on the masterrace must dominate.

Deleted member 7219

Hitler was surprisingly tough for a little guy.
Was shot and gassed and blinded during WW I and said it was the best time of his life.
Was blown up, had I dunno how many assassination attempts against him (I heard one guy said the tally was like in the high 40's) and still survived.
Not only survived, but possibly escaped.

Considered the greatest war criminal in the modern era, most likely because he was on the losing side, and in the end still hit it up like a champ.

Winning and Tiger Blood.

Wanting to reclaim Germany's lost territory in Europe could be seen as overturning an unfair condition of the Treaty of Versailles, some of his domestic programs (e.g. autobahn) were quite good, and yes, Germany completely turned around as an economic power. Those are some good things that happened to Germany.

Now let's look at the FUCKING SHITTY THINGS HE DID.

1. Being directly responsible for the Holocaust, a program of murder that targeted Jews, Poles, Russians, communists, gays, gypsies, disabled people, political opponents and POWs
2. Waging aggressive war against his neighbours
3. Turning on his allies
4. Completely ruining Germany and blaming everything on the Germans in his Last Will and Testament

He was a fucking shitty human being. Fuck him, fuck the Nazis, and fuck you.

Drakron

Arcane
1. Being directly responsible for the Holocaust, a program of murder that targeted Jews, Poles, Russians, communists, gays, gypsies, disabled people, political opponents and POWs

One, his name is not on the Final Solution document.
Two, that was standard operating procedure about 100 years ago.

Oh you mean like the US of A that attempted to invade Canada right after their Independence, got involved in the Texan War of Independence and got some land that was owned bu Mexico and there is the Spanish American War ...you know the one were they sunk their own ship so they could start a war with Spain so they could get their hands on Cuba and the Philippines?

3. Turning on his allies

How European of him

4. Completely ruining Germany and blaming everything on the Germans in his Last Will and Testament

Unconditional Surrender come from the US President, its not as if they had much of a choice after that ... it was a war that would only end with the total defeat of the other, no middle ground unless there was some miracle weapon that could turn the tide for Germany.

You are right at him expecting anything from the Germans, what was he thinking!

Deleted member 7219

One, his name is not on the Final Solution document.
Two, that was standard operating procedure about 100 years ago.

Oh you mean like the US of A that attempted to invade Canada right after their Independence, got involved in the Texan War of Independence and got some land that was owned bu Mexico and there is the Spanish American War ...you know the one were they sunk their own ship so they could start a war with Spain so they could get their hands on Cuba and the Philippines?

3. Turning on his allies

How European of him

Unconditional Surrender come from the US President, its not as if they had much of a choice after that ... it was a war that would only end with the total defeat of the other, no middle ground unless there was some miracle weapon that could turn the tide for Germany.

You are right at him expecting anything from the Germans, what was he thinking!

I don't care about 100 years ago. The Nazis tried to wipe out entire races of people and they did it on an industrial scale. And you are seriously trying to excuse what they did. That says so much about you.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE USAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No. We're talking about Hitler, and the creepy fandom he has on this forum.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I truthfully think that the holocaust is a fabrication. I don't really care if he gassed the commies since that's all fine by me but the 6,000,000 INNOCENT CHOSEN shit is unbelievable and basically impossible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom