Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - standalone prequel to The New Order

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...lood-is-a-standalone-prequel-to-the-new-order

1H9htzy.png

:hearnoevil:

Last edited:

Renegen

Arcane
:gumpyhead:

Is that the Wilhelm scream I hear? What a clever inside joke no one but us in the know understand. I bet he thinks the trailer is a masterpiece.

Astral Rag

Arcane
I wonder if they ever bothered to fix the original game's retarded AI.

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
Good. The New Order had good shooting and satisfying guns but retarded story. Hopefully this has only shooting and none of that retarded "Resistance fighting the Combine Nazi" shit.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
did I see a limb being shot off?
GOTY 2015???

mondblut

Arcane
If it will have some more nazi versions of hit 60s songs again, some of those $200 millions would not be wasted. Although shipping a shit game along with them is pretty pointless.

Come to think of it, why alt history gimmickry isn't yet a big thing in music? Beyond inferior black metal wannabes pretending they are the real vikings who kept their bloodline pure from woman's taint since X century, that is. The New Order soundtrack should have spawned entire new genres. Nazi Elvis, soviet Iron Maiden, maoist Eminem, zionist Screwdriver, imperial roman Beethoven, where art thou?

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
The trailer shows environments that don't look retardedly small and segmented. Maybe they're putting the new console hardware to use this time. Perhaps by 2021 we will once again reach 2001's standards of level design once more.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Atleast the graphics are better because it's not on old consoles anymore welp.

A user named cat

I completely forgot we even got a new Wolfenstein last year. Like a fart in the wind.

A horse of course

I thought TNO was an alright shootah (I Morgoth'd it), but this DLC looks pretty limp. I was disappointed with the lack of art/environmental variety in TNO. They really squandered the potential of a 60s-Nazi setting. I understand they were trying to imitate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welthauptstadt_Germania to a certain extent, but many of the levels were painfully uninteresting to actually look at. They managed to make a NAZI MOON BASE looks boring ffs. I even bought the art book on amazon and I can't remember a single page from it now. I'm not seeing an improvement here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom