Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Weird West: Definitive Edition - top-down immersive sim action-RPG from Arkane founder Raf Colantonio

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Now they just need to hire some talent back from Arkane, since they aren't needed there anymore.

People Raf tagged in his Facebook post. He could bring some good pals:
Level design is king, eh? I wish he could bring Steve Powers.

He also tagged Ava Gore (yeah, daughter of Depeche Mode's Martin Gore), his music band partner. Come to think of it, the name of his band is "Weird Wolves". I guess he named the game Weird West for a reason.

Also another writer beside MCA:

Formerly worked on Telltale things.

Anyway, bonus:

Last edited:

CyberModuled

Savant
Some of those literal retarded takes on the Cory Balrog tweet (Cory's included) baffle me. Did people honestly forget how to read because nothing about that interview with Raphael was him saying that every game for the past three gens have "been the same" more than the fact that he personally feels like quite a few of them meld together at times (including how some of his own games he was related to like Dishonored and Prey ended up being too similar in some regards). Utter troglodytes.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron

Any proof these people have jumped ship from Arkane to work for WolfEye?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Any proof these people have jumped ship from Arkane to work for WolfEye?

Some of them updated their Linkedin profiles. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Raf tagged them because they're with him.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
wonder what artstyle they are using this time. dishonored 1 still look fantastic (at least the environment, character models looks kinda like team fortress 2) and dishonored 2 is just damn brilliant style and art wise.

that if they can make dishonored 1 level of art style and direction with fraction of the budget, it would make a beautiful game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom