Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Woohoo! It's all mine! MINE!

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Welp, I just got my copy today. So, of the people who have ordered it, anyone else gotten theirs yet?

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
I'm glad you finally received it. Tomorrow I'm going to send a letter of complaint to the Deutsche Bundespost / DHL. They claim to need only 2 to 3 days for delivery to the U.S. - and this took more than a week!

The holiday shouldn't have delayed it. Might the Terror Alert have been a cause? Do they search international mail for Anthrax or something? Pretty weird...

Jed

Cipher
Well, the current US administration has declared Germany a hostile nation and its people enemy combatants--you got the memo about that, right?--so maybe that explains the slow mail....

dipdipdip

Liturgist
I'm pretty sure I'll be playing it come tomorrow. I'm damn envious, but at least I have Darklands which arrived on my doorstep Christmas morning (best Christmas this Jew ever had).

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Wolf Mittag said:
I'm glad you finally received it. Tomorrow I'm going to send a letter of complaint to the Deutsche Bundespost / DHL. They claim to need only 2 to 3 days for delivery to the U.S. - and this took more than a week!

I think on your site, it says 4 days, and I assume those are business days. I ordered on a Thursday morning, U.S. time. Given processing of the money and other things, that could have bumped it up until Friday in Germany when you sent it since there's a seven hour time difference there. I recieved it on the following Friday afternoon, so I think that would be five days since mail isn't delivered on Sunday or on Christmas. Not a big deal, really.

Anonymous

... Heh... :/
I need 2 buy it, but I need 26$ how gay :/

Anonymous

Yeah that was me... again... :/ But yeah great I cant wait till I actually get it... When I get the money 2 order it...

Anonymous

Soccer is a queer sport of sweaty men humping each other...

Fucking christ, the guy starting this thread is the Admin. :lol:

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Re: Soccer is a queer sport of sweaty men humping each other

Anonymous said:
Fucking christ, the guy starting this thread is the Admin. :lol:

An admin who actually bought the game and has his copy right here in his CD case. What's your point?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom