Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Would you prefer if BG3 killed all Elves or just removed them?

Elves

• Total voters

vota DC

Augur
Should BG3 have all Elves be kill-able in game, or should there be no Elves in the game?

To my mind there are two ways of thinking aboout this: If the Elf must be fought against and overcome, that sets a good, ethical example for us all. We must be watchful, resourceful and thorough in our hatred.
On the other hand this is a fantasy and so perhaps a world without Elves is warranted, just think of such a paradise in our time.
A good suggestion. Anyway we need five races if we follow sicilian ways and the game Is 100% sicilian, here Is the proof
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippo_Baudo
Five races in sicily are
Uomini
Mezzuomini (Halflings)
Ominicchi (Dwarves????)
Pigliainculo (I would translate this as Elves)
Quaquaraquà (A duck race with bard as only class?)
The races are listed from the strongest to the weakest, quaquaraquà has only the sheer numbers and the Power of bluff about powers they don't have, Pippo baldur's gate Elves should have low stats but many hp because they resist ass damage.

Neanderthal

Arcane

For fucks sake they are all of the Canis family, sub species that are diverging, but are still so genetically close they can interbreed. They are races of the Dog family. Elves are not part of the Human species and we cannot breed with them, who would lie down with a beast like that.

Wikipedia shit is making people dumber, Elven invention?

Vulpes

Scholar
All elves should be fuckable.

With an axe?

Remove elf by killing.

Why do you hate us so much mortal one.
Is it envy?
Because we possess an eternal body and you are doomed to decay? Because we know secrets about this reality you never could even conceive of? Because even the slowest and ugliest of us equal, if not surpass, the most brilliant and beautiful of you? Or is it simply because you know deep down you hold and inexplicable admiration for us and desire nothing to serve us?
That is the hidden truth about humanity. You crave peace of mind and you know the only way to achieve it is trough guidance of someone who is your superior, because you are all nothing more than lost children.
Cast that hatred aside, pledge your loyalty to us your masters and I promise, your soul will know nothing but the tranquility and joy it longs for.
I will never understand where elves get this false sense of superiority from. Have these long eared freaks never looked upon a map? Human kingdoms and empires are spread out throughout all four corners of the known world while they're contained in the precious few woods humanity haven't bothered settling yet. Do they not see why we are the dominant species? Why we are masters of the world and they are not? Because, let me tell you, the distinction is not arbitrary, and it certainly didn't become that way due to some random luck

Our ability to adapt, to work together and to strive against all odds make us what we are. Just look at the ancient artifacts of human civilizations and then compare them to those of elves. Their tools show little change and improvement over thousands of years. There is a clear difference between how they lived and how mankind lived. They lived in stasis, while we strived towards higher and higher goals. That's why they're nearly extinct and we are not. Because, for all their magic and all their fine craftsmanship, they are slow to grow and to adapt. And in the end, a fancy elven blade cannot hope to compete against a fine human-made hand cannon

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Elves are the single most amazing aspect of Tolkien's legendarium, and while their D7D counterparts are a bit watered down with banalshitboring, they are still vastly superior to filthy humans, dwarves and other ilk.

With elves, I always imagine an enormous untamed forest with elven kingdoms deep within. The closer you venture into elven lands, the more beautiful and magical things become. Animals and trees stop aging, partaking in elven immortal grace, and become smarter than humans. Passageways into fairy realms open behind every arched tree branch. And in the heart of the forest lies a magnificent fortress-city, circles within circles within circles, and echoes of song and music.

alyvain

Learned
Sorry but

Elves>Humans>Dwarves

Tolkien said so himself.
Ha, if Elf so great why are they not masters of their own fate?

He was religious, so no big deal.

And I'm not racist but let's face the facts, ALMOST 80% of acts of THIEVERY are commited by tieflings who constitute LESS THAN A TENTH of TOTAL planar POPULATION. We gotta do something about that.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Sorry but

Elves>Humans>Dwarves

Tolkien said so himself.
Ha, if Elf so great why are they not masters of their own fate?

He was religious, so no big deal.

And I'm not racist but let's face the facts, ALMOST 80% of acts of THIEVERY are commited by tieflings who constitute LESS THAN A TENTH of TOTAL planar POPULATION. We gotta do something about that.

Kindling for the Elf banefires.

Ulfhednar

Savant
I'd rather keep elves and get rid of dwarves. It's not like anyone plays dwarves anyway.
No one plays female dwarves. They are all trannies with beards. It is fine to play incel male dwarves or interspecies chad male dwarves.

vota DC

Augur
Elves are the single most amazing aspect of Tolkien's legendarium, and while their D7D counterparts are a bit watered down with banalshitboring, they are still vastly superior to filthy humans, dwarves and other ilk.

With elves, I always imagine an enormous untamed forest with elven kingdoms deep within. The closer you venture into elven lands, the more beautiful and magical things become. Animals and trees stop aging, partaking in elven immortal grace, and become smarter than humans. Passageways into fairy realms open behind every arched tree branch. And in the heart of the forest lies a magnificent fortress-city, circles within circles within circles, and echoes of song and music.

Doesn't Tolkien himself admits that Elves are unfitting to live? They could be powerful in the mortal world but they want to be the puniest servants in the Immortal world. Eru had to split elven continent from real world because those "immortals" couldn't face HALF elves of Numenor.
Badasses in First Age, same tier as human in second, and pussies in third Age even Dwarves faces more enemies in the earth of the ring....and they genocided themselves in fourth Age because living in a peaceful world was too much effort, better living under a glass bell for them.

Mikeal

Arcane
Why are you want to genocide elves when ((gnomes)) are free to walk among us and send good human boys on pointless wars? Are you in league with them?

Also mandatory
1458513714925.png

Neanderthal

Arcane
Why are you want to genocide elves when ((gnomes)) are free to walk among us and send good human boys on pointless wars? Are you in league with them?

Also mandatory
1458513714925.png

Exterminate them all, Mankind must be the dominant species, whether it be scrawny virgin ponces wanking over their idealised Elven knowitall Superponces/sparkly vampires or any other fantastic species.

Elves first though.

hexer

Perfect opportunity to quote Drakengard 3.

"Elf genocide? Can I join in? They aren't people, it's not murder. "

hexer

Is there anything more repulsive than a dwarf? They are short, hairy and smell of alcohol and sweat. They should all be sent back to their basement
Manlets, when will they learn?

I always thought RPG stats for dwarves are weird.
Shouldn't smaller beings be more "reactive/explosive"?
Their limbs need a smaller angle of movement / less energy to achieve a certain move.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

For fucks sake they are all of the Canis family, sub species that are diverging, but are still so genetically close they can interbreed. They are races of the Dog family. Elves are not part of the Human species and we cannot breed with them, who would lie down with a beast like that.

Wikipedia shit is making people dumber, Elven invention?

Genus is not species, no wonder your entire pancake-like race still hasn't figured out how to live outside of a cave, you fat stumpy fuck.

Generic-Giant-Spider

latest

Yes, hello, NOT-A-Generic-Giant-Spider here and I'd like to propose the gory annihilation of all surface elves and Drow and restoring lands and territories to the arachnid master race. Maybe go a few paces deeper and take out some Ettercaps and Illithid while you- oh, haha, I mean "WE", are at it. Well! That was a jovial good time! Must go do HUMAN things now. I am a HUMAN after all.

Remember fellow man-chums, all elves and dark elves dead. No hurt spiders. Spiders are friend. Ignore humanoid shaped wrappings drained of fluids littered all around. Ta-ta! Hugs and kisses!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom