Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Would you still be willing to play a Silent Storm mod?

LlamaGod

Cipher
bryce is rex 30 years from now

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
:lol:
aiee.gif

Oh my God this is the best thread ever, all it needs is some Russian spam.

iinoiyiii iaoueapnu ia oaeea nnueee, oiou oai e iiiai eiou ll yoi oaea iacuaaaony niai.
iaiaaaea iialnoaiae
+anoiua iauyaeaiey aaaaiaa
+anouiua iauyaeaiey aaaiaa
aaaiaaa iaaaeaeeiinoe iineaa
aaaiaa iiaeoaee
aaaiaa iiiaeaiee iaaaceiu
aaaiaa auoeil
iaaiaiaay eiaioniay iaaaeu
aaaiaa iaaaeaeeiinoe iiailneiaua
aaaiaa eoocianeee

bryce777

Erudite
Role-Player said:
bryce777 said:
It's hard to tell with hysterical homo-sexual boys like yourself. Teh aids makes you crazy in the final stages.

Thanks for coming clean on the reason why you've been acting so demented, old man.

Bac to the "I know you are but what am I?" response, I see.

You really have the reasoning and communication abilities of a small child.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
bryce777 said:
Bac to the "I know you are but what am I?" response, I see.

You really have the reasoning and communication abilities of a small child.

So edgy. So confident! You're wearing extra absorbing diapers, aren't you?

Jason

chasing a bee
"Step to me or talk shit in real life, and I'll break your fucking jaw."

You already backed down from Dayglow. Why are you still pretending?

Daigoji_Gai

Scholar
Role Player

Role Player,

You may have mentioned this already, but how far along is the mod you are working on? Are you still conceptualizing it? I mean, if you can pull of what you want to do (which sounds amazing and will give me a reason to re-install SS) I'd def be willing to alpha or beta test that bad boy.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Thanks for the support and availabity to test it, but it's still in the conceptual stages. I probably wouldn't ask for much of this kind of input if I was already in the development stage. Besides, I still am working on a mod project for Obsidian's upcoming Neverwinter Nights 2 with another member of this forum and that project has top priority now.

Daigoji_Gai

Scholar
Role-Player said:
Thanks for the support and availabity to test it, but it's still in the conceptual stages. I probably wouldn't ask for much of this kind of input if I was already in the development stage. Besides, I still am working on a mod project for Obsidian's upcoming Neverwinter Nights 2 with another member of this forum and that project has top priority now.

Now that would be interesting. The NWN2 mod you are working on is hush hush?

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Hmm. There's more info about it than the Silent Storm project because there's more that's been already planned and envisioned. If you want to see a short take of what the project entails, follow the 'Everworlds' link on my signature. Look for 'Project Obsidian'.

LCJr.

Erudite
r00fles

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom