Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHI ATI FREESPACE 2!

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
REALLY?!?!?? REALLLY!??!?!?

FUCKING 15 FPS?!?!??! THAT WHAT I GET? ON 1024*768!!!??!?!?! IN A 1999 GAME?!??!?!

FUCKING DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

win xp sp3
ati 3850
amd 3000+
ram 1 gb

TripJack

Hedonist
God damn your computer is even older and shittier than mine. I didn't think that was possible.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
I already deleted Freespace. I raged so hard, I didnt even uninstall. Just delete folder. :smug: Berserker rage ran out when I found the folder of fucking pos .net of ati control panel.

And this IS my 'new' rig. And I am not gonna buy a new one till death does us part. What am I supposed to play with the newest and greatest vidyacard? Shit deffect and Moron Age or Alpha Turd?

Well, I guess Freespace might run better...

Truman

Scholar
BethesdaLove said:
And this IS my 'new' rig. And I am not gonna buy a new one till death does us part. What am I supposed to play with the newest and greatest vidyacard? Shit deffect and Moron Age or Alpha Turd?
Cryshit probably.

hiver

You dont have to buy a new rig verdamnt!
Just buy one more gig of ram.
Makes a world of difference for such an older hardware.

Achilles

Arcane
BethesdaLove said:

If this is the reason you're not buying a new system, :thumbsup: I have to be honest though, I suspect that you're actually gaming on consoles and you're just trying to earn some extra kodex kool kredits.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
This was probably the WORST insult to me I have ever heard on the Dex!
Jesus, consoles? FS2 was the first game I touched in half a year.
I dont even have any consoles whatsoever.

Anyway, hiver, bro, 1 gig of extra ram?! Really? For a 1999 game? Will it make a big difference? Yes? I have 500 mb free and after launching FS2 mission, they drop to 400...

Occasionally Fatal, thx man, but its gone. I also dont think that that fix applies to vanilla since its d3d.Will keep in mind it though.

Google, "freespace ati" :smug:

Achilles

Arcane
BethesdaLove said:
I dont even have any consoles whatsoever.

Ok bro, it was just a hunch. I'm deeply sorry that I accused you of owning a console, you're ok. :salute:

hiver

If you install freespaceOpen then youll probably feel the second gig of ram.
Its a good thing to have anyways. Its cheap and gives a really good boost to everything in such a configuration. I had a similar one before the recent one and getting that second gig was the best thing i did.
And its pretty cheap these days so you cant loose anything.

racofer said:
You're not me.

au contraire

bl071.png
>
thread_incliner.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom