Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

X-men: A postapocalyptic roleplaying game!

Old thread was "Should Obsidian add magick to the Fallout universe"
This was just for trolling purposes, now let's discuss the real thing:

Speaking of mutants, how kickass would it be to add the X-men into the Fallout universe? There's a guy who visits the X-men from a postapocalyptic future through timetraveling, he's black too. Forget about Fallout i want X-men: A postapocalyptic roleplaying game.

racofer

Thread Incliner
2iqy62d.png

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Well... if Magick system from TES was implemented in the Fallout game... I wouldn't make it a magic system. Maybe a melee combo system (where you make super moves in a tranning area and them use them by a click of a button)? Or maybe an expanded free-choice alchemy/crafting system?

racofer

Thread Incliner
Havoc said:
Well... if Magick system from TES was implemented in the Fallout game... I wouldn't make it a magic system. Maybe a melee combo system (where you make super moves in a tranning area and them use them by a click of a button)? Or maybe an expanded free-choice alchemy/crafting system?

Wrong.

It would be like this:

multiclassing.jpg

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sounds retarded.

So it wouldn't surprise me if someone did it.

Speaking of mutants, how kickass would it be to add the X-men into the Fallout universe? There's a guy who visits the X-men from a postapocalyptic future through timetraveling, he's black too. Forget about Fallout i want X-men: A postapocalyptic roleplaying game.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
"Maybe a mutation system? Choose your evolving route!"

Fuck you SC. I was first.

Character creation: There are SPECIAL-like stats plus some skills and before you start the game you have to pick a main mutation (ice, fire, wind, mind, etc.) Similar to the Diablo skilltrees depending on your main mutation the powers branch out into different special powers (fire -> fireball -> firewall ; air -> flying, blowjob(persuade other characters), etc.)

@Havoc: Stealing from a thief isn't stealing

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom