Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

Dayyālu

Arcane
Best I can tell, a girlfriend is sort of a personal life coach you pay in flowers, who teaches you that everything you like doing is bad for your health.

What an horrible thing.

That game looks like something she'd like, it's basically Golden Axe? I played that back in the day. Bit pricey :) We still have Magicka, too! Let's arrange something.

It's like 6 bucks on key reseller sites.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Bit pricey

That... can be fixed. In any case, always look for alternatives insted of buying directly on steam:

https://www.kinguin.net/category/3979/dungeons-dragons-chronicles-of-mystara-steam-cd-key/

edit:ninj'd by Day. Between the beginning and the end of my post I had to attend to my feline minions.

Edit2 sqeecoo much better than golden axe. It has more depth: an inventory, spellcasting, magic items, consumables, multiple paths... It's one of my favourite arcades ever, probably the best.

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Lefuq? I was sure this was scheduled to be processed earlier today... Has it been postponed?

edit:probably to give Ulm time to go AI, carry on.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yep guys, meet Lucid! He has a some nice youtube LPs you might want to check out, as well. I'll ask him to stick to existing deals, but he's authorized to make any decisions he feels are best. Also, why is Ulm randomly teleporting solitary illuminated ones into my provinces? We don't even have a border.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Well, hello and welcome to the codex! Can't say I'm familiar with your channel but I'll give it a shot.

...You know if someone from Youtube discovers your account here all your videos will be taken down and flagged as nazi propaganda, right?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Is this an alt right stronghold?

The site at large? Somewhat. Particularly the containment boards have number of very peculiar individuals. The management does not care much about what happens here, bar doxxing and CP, and that's how we roll.

By the way, only here (MP section), I am the management. Welcome aboard.

The Dominions section (and the Playground) have a fairly sane playerbase, bar the fact they are mostly slav. If you can't endure retarded abuse do not visit other sections of the site, they aren't worth it.

And we aren't even talking about the off-topic section, it's your garden variety MRA\Gators\/pol/ shitposters variety. Simply ignore.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Is this an alt right stronghold?

It's a place of true diversity and inclusivity, where no opinion is censored and no conversation stifled.
So obviously it's an alt-right shithole, as no true liberal progressive can survive in the wild outside the protective bubble of political correctness.

There are however plenty of communists like Dayyalu here fighting the good fight against the nazis with word and shitpost (there are a few actual nazis), and a bunch of religious crazies (Christian and Islamic) in the middle, just basically screaming that everything is sinful.

For an atheist liberal like me who loves a good no-holds-barred discussion, it's a place of wonder and terrible beauty.

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so perhaps there's no better way of explaining this than by showing an excerpt from this Codexian masterpiece:

rp_lakeland0000copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0001copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0002copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0004copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0005copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0006copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0007copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0008copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0009copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0010copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0010copy2.jpg

rp_lakeland00010copy3.jpg

rp_lakeland0010copy4.jpg

rp_lakeland0011copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0013.jpg

rp_lakeland0019.jpg

rp_lakeland0021copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0022.jpg

rp_industrial17_v10023copy.jpg

rp_industrial17_v10027copy.jpg

gm_floatingworlds_30029copy.jpg

cs_suburb_beta15a0000copy.jpg

cs_suburb_beta15a0001copy.jpg

cs_suburb_beta15a0002copy.jpg

cs_suburb_beta15a0003copy.jpg

But all of this insanity is confined to the restricted general discussion forum. Here you'll find only what you'd reasonably expect from shitposting nerds who aren't shushed into silence by a mod if they feel like telling someone to fuck off.

By the way Dayyalu, I never noticed you became a motherator! Congrats!

Dayyālu

Arcane
For an atheist liberal like me who loves a good no-holds-barred discussion, it's a place of wonder and terrible beauty.

For an atheist liberal like me who loves a good no-holds-barred discussion

atheist liberal like me

:liberals:

SEND IN THE TANKS WE HAVE ANOTHER

984f4f098336.jpg

By the way Dayyalu, I never noticed you became a motherator! Congrats!

Dreaad got eaten by Jews (and his own life choices) someone had to beg for the place.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
24h extension, please.

Awright, who's got admin password for this game? Why is it extended til April 13th all of a sudden?

17:23 GMT on Tuesday April 10th
Hosting delayed by 3 hours.
21:17 GMT on Tuesday April 10th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
01:17 GMT on Wednesday April 11th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.

Seriously.

Last edited:

Grif

Learned
24h extension, please.

Awright, who's got admin password for this game? Why is it extended til April 13th all of a sudden?

17:23 GMT on Tuesday April 10th
Hosting delayed by 3 hours.
21:17 GMT on Tuesday April 10th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
01:17 GMT on Wednesday April 11th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.

Seriously.
Whoops. That'll be me entering the 24hours the second time. I thought no one extended and decided to "chip" in.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Bros, I'm sorry to say it's time for me to leave my babies in Lucid's capable hands. Be gentle to my fledgling kingdom.

Mr Adming Xir whoever you are, please change the mail to Lucid's, which you can get via PM from him. Have fun everyone!

LucidTactics

Literate
Yup, ill try not to drive things into a ditch while you're gone. Can you message me? I'm not sure I can message you with a new account - certainly cant see an option to do so

Dayyālu

Arcane
720e9d92c11c65809aecf815902db497.jpg

I am Frog. Son of Frog.

O2MjcIw.jpg
I come from great lineage of Frog. Magic Sacred Frogs and Shamans and Bacabobs says name is Muuch, but that's difficult for Frog. We keep things simple.

O2MjcIw.jpg
Frog like tales. Sometimes tales difficult to believe. Tales of Great Basalt City of Frogs in the Depths.

volcanic-crater-with-basalt-rocks-under-water-near-santa-maria-azores-picture-id508488777

O2MjcIw.jpg
Frog always found tale weird. Black Rock city in the depths, with thousands of Frogs and Great Queen and Kings, even superior to Bacabobs. Then tale of squids from sky that came, and great escape. Always thought squid tale fake. Sky squids? How they fly?

O2MjcIw.jpg
Weird tales. Frog always liked more tale of brown Frogs. They believed to be smarter and tried to conquer the Above World. There are no longer Brown Frogs. Tale of arrogance.

O2MjcIw.jpg
Then batmen came back. We came out of Deep Home and remade a kingdom. Wasn't smart. Should have remembered tale of Brown Frogs. Many tragedies. Sign from Pantokrator. Bacabobs say that Pantokrator no more, but Frog thinks Earthquakes and Troglodytes and Giant Invasion was sign that we should have stayed in the Depths.

favorite_bible_stories_1_flash-a-card3.jpg

O2MjcIw.jpg
Giants came. Zotz tried to fight them. Zotz died. Frog People was smarter, did what it always did. Escaped. To the waters, back from where Frog People came. To lead us, Grandpa Earth.

Kns1Gcj.jpg

O2MjcIw.jpg
Grandpa Earth old. Like, old old. Cranky too. Older than Bacabobs. Frog thinks older than Pantokrator, too. Didn't like to escape. Was moodier than usual. Kept screaming "WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING" all the time. Grandpa Earth doesn't even look like frog, but he likes when people hear his tales. He can go on for hours.

great-barrier-reef.jpg

O2MjcIw.jpg
Frog liked new home. Sea was comfy. Grandpa Earth slightly less cranky. Bacabobs and Shamans kept running around discovering things. Batmen that fled us didn't like it though. Wet bats were miserable.

047edf918140a0c37f4f88b5168db0a3.jpg

O2MjcIw.jpg
Then emissary of Dead Lizards came. Frog doesn't get why dead lizards need even seas, but they want it. Living lizards can't even live in the seas. Maybe dead lizards can? But Dead Lizards can't enjoy the place. They don't even have eyes to see.

O2MjcIw.jpg
Grandpa Earth was pissed off. Many of the Shamans suggested escaping again. There were safe lands and Dead Lizards were endless. Frog agreed, no chance of victory. Grandpa Earth disagreed. Started screaming that "HE HAD ENOUGH" and "THIS TIME I WILL DIE BEFORE ANOTHER BUNCH OF FUCKS GETS MY HOME AND RETIREMENT FUNDS".

O2MjcIw.jpg
Grandpa Earth went into forges of New City. Frog never completely believed tales about Great Basalt City of Frogs in the Depths and their great Forges. But Grandpa Earth came out, and great were his weapons and armour. Dead Lizards sent great army and we had few warriors. Frog thought that was it, now our people is dead. Grandpa Earth went alone, in his weapons and armour. Started screaming something about his "lawn" or something.

9nTpA5p.jpg

O2MjcIw.jpg
To be honest, Grandpa Earth has no lawn.

O2MjcIw.jpg
But the army of the Dead Lizards came forth, and Grandpa Earth killed them all. They sent even more, and our warriors and Grandpa killed all of them again. Great was the slaughter, and not only dead lizards but also Lizards and even treacherous fish people fell under his blade.

oRLkb56.jpg

[
O2MjcIw.jpg
Frog does not think Dead Lizards will stop. Sooner or later they Grandpa Earth will fail in his old age, and it will be the end again. But Frog thinks that at least, we made another tale. Like the one of the Brown Lizards, Frog thinks. One of arrogance.

O2MjcIw.jpg
Only this time it will be the Dead Lizards that will remember their arrogance.

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Mam Lum won't be draining taxpayer money for his retirement funds. Imagine the health insurance costs on the thing *shivers*

I'm all about having the elderly go in a blaze of glory!

...also, I now want a white talking toad as a pet.

edit: those crossbowmen :lol:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Need a 24h extension due to sudden irl shennigans. Previous admin password doesn't work for some reason. Dayyālu

Edit: Nevermind, I think I can make it in time. Still need an extension in Decline 22.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom