Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Cavalry got a major boost due to the new RT resolution and changes to flanking behaviour. If not blocked they will always rape the backlines of the enemy. Elephants can be used to the same effect.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Arco's pious men are praying for a better world somewhere in the vicinity of Lemuria completely unaware of any drama unfolding on the forums.

Everything is perfect for the one true ruler Agesilaus to make his grand reappearance.

I just returned today, I am happy to take over or otherwise relinquish my position permanently.

Arco's pious men are praying for a better world somewhere in the vicinity of Lemuria completely unaware of any drama unfolding on the forums.

Everything is perfect for the one true ruler Agesilaus to make his grand reappearance.

I just returned today, I am happy to take over or otherwise relinquish my position permanently.
Welcome back. You have to tell your email address to Dayyalu so he can put you back in charge.

Trash Player

Scholar

Better do it fast, man. I thought you returned earlier! 20 is due like 4 hours.

Trash Player

Scholar
Considering that Sqeecoo was lying and has no intention of giving his cap to Arco, and that I retreated to leave a path for Arco, I am now evaluating to go AI.

I have no reason to waste even a single minute of my life on a Dominions game I do not want to play, particularly after what Caul Shivers put me through on his MP game.

Thanks, sqeecoo .

A sub can also be arranged.
What happened? You scripted to retreat and squeeco/Grimwulf cut it, losing everything? Or just butthurt losing square?

Dayyālu

Arcane
What happened? You scripted to retreat and squeeco/Grimwulf cut it, losing everything? Or just butthurt losing square?

No, I utterly mauled him. I was about to siege his cap (undefended) when he said "Ok I give up to Arco". Considering that Arco was also in his capring, I conceded and retreated.

Suddenly with some defenders in he wasn't going to give the cap to Arco anymore. Ok, lying is good, but considering how already my game is ruined I find it annoying. Mightily, because I have now to get back, and siege a toxic popkill capital with quite some troops inside.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well I was about to die, gotta try everything I can. Anyway I walked out my army so you don't get butthurt enough to quit :happytrollboy:

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Agesilaus gets Arco back.

Don't worry, I AM sieging Lemuria's cap now. I can't trust sqeecoo for shit.

I submitted the Decline 20 turn, but I couldn't get Decline 21 to load. I apparently don't have the map file; does anyone have a link to the map being used?

EDIT: Done, thank you KoolNoodles!

Looks like I am smashing Lemuria. There's a few atlantean units around but I estimate about 90~% of the heavy lifting was done by Arco.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
An angry entity appears in the skyes above Ragha.

uM6IhRo.jpg

Tossing a severed head down to the ground she leaves without saying a word.

Peasant witnesses swear that the moment they saw her, they heard unbearable voice thundering in their heads:

"DO NOT EXPAND INTO MY DOMINION"

KoolNoodles

Arcane

"DO NOT EXPAND INTO MY DOMINION"

Sire....a report from the border provinces. It seems that the lackey we hired to scout the southern reach has.....lost his head.
SUFKW1n.jpg

Eh? Eh? What was that you say? Some nobody scout? Can't you see I'm busy feeding the young griffs!
XLyUEdm.jpg

Well, yes my lord, but we are getting reports from the outlying peasantry of....a winged being of immense power, a demi-god....some say the second coming of the Angels of old....
SUFKW1n.jpg

Don't you know the Angels are long dead, flame keeper? We are the terror of the skies now.
Ignore this foolishness my lord, there are more pressing matters to the north, of half men and beasts. At least these, we know of.
THthsg6.jpg

Hmm, mhmm. Hmph. What do you say Karla? How are your experiments coming, perhaps this "rumor" can be a job for them?
XLyUEdm.jpg

Everything is coming along well my lord, but these first batches are weak. Untested. Unready. I need to perfect the formula, so I have sent them west.
There are some....villages that need pacifying.
05AGsou.jpg

esdwARP.jpg

Well we have to do something to at least assuage the fears in the southern towns. Request permission to send a detachment of infantry my lord?
SUFKW1n.jpg

HkrKOUl.jpg

The Turan foot? They don't mind fire, that is true, but not quick enough if the rumors are true. Perhaps a company of Zhayedan? Backed by my kin, of course.
The Immortals have never let us down...
THthsg6.jpg

p5kfT9F.jpg

*Shakes head* No....a waste. The companies are scattered, and making good progress far afield. I will not have them turn back over rumors and fairy tales.
No, if this is a "monster", we will send a monster slayer. And if it is some messenger of another tribe or even from the gods, then this monster slayer can parlay on our behalf.
XLyUEdm.jpg

I happen to know just the man, my lord, in fact he's right outside. Just got back from dealing with an escaped Gryphon I believe......Geralt! Get in here!
05AGsou.jpg

Ahem. About that contract....
n4sgm8q.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
l6frPCA.png

uVcxZ2M.png
Veliki Knyaz Morozov, did you call for me?

C35j3wj.png
Come in, Yuri. I assume you are familiar with Exarch Germogen?

JtlZ375.png
Bless you, my child.

C35j3wj.png
And this is Goreslav, he speaks for the Hall of Elders.

U9cbIei.png
Can we skip the introductions?

C35j3wj.png
We don't have much time indeed. Goreslav, will you tell Knyaz Yuri about the message?

uVcxZ2M.png
Message?

U9cbIei.png
We received a letter from Ragha, with Zhayedan royal seal on it. It isn't fake. I checked three times.

uVcxZ2M.png
What's in the message?

U9cbIei.png
Threats and insults! They wish to claim provinces of Dendra Nigra and Questria!

C35j3wj.png
What's even worse, Raghan forces took over Questria this morning.

JtlZ375.png
Goddess help us...

uVcxZ2M.png
Do they intend to conquer the whole world? They have already taken half of Erytheian lands!

C35j3wj.png
Apparently, Erytheia gave up on fighting. We should expect them to surrender what's left of their Kingdom to Ragha.

U9cbIei.png
To add to the insult, Ragha accuses US of "coming fairly far north"!

JtlZ375.png
Such a terrible insult cannot be left unanswered!

C35j3wj.png
If we let them conquer Dendra Nigra, they will have an opportunity to invade Bogarus from several directions. Right after they claim Erytheia, of course.

uVcxZ2M.png
Veliki Knyaz, let me lead the army and secure Dendra Nigra!

C35j3wj.png
*sigh* I cannot.

uVcxZ2M.png
Why?

U9cbIei.png
*voice full of melancholy* Why indeed?

JtlZ375.png
SILENCE, fools! Absolution has spoken to Veliki Knyaz.

C35j3wj.png
I am Her Prophet now. And I was given very specific orders.

U9cbIei.png
Allowing Ragha take those provinces is suicide.

JtlZ375.png
DO NOT QUESTION HER WISDOM, heretic!

U9cbIei.png
I'm done here. Research needs to be done. If you excuse me, Veliki Knyaz.

C35j3wj.png
I'll see you tomorrow, Goreslav. You may go too, Germogen.

JtlZ375.png
May your noble deeds grant you Absolution, Veliki Knyaz.

U9cbIei.png
JtlZ375.png
*both walk outside*

C35j3wj.png
Now that we are alone, I wish to ask you one question, Yuri.

uVcxZ2M.png
Of course.

C35j3wj.png
How do your men fare?

uVcxZ2M.png
Our morale is higher than ever. Every one of them is ready to give up his life for the Mistress of the West Wind.

C35j3wj.png
Out of love and faith? Or... out of fear?

uVcxZ2M.png

C35j3wj.png
Between you and me, I'm not sure we are doing the right thing anymore...

uVcxZ2M.png
I... don't know what to say.

C35j3wj.png
We've talked enough. Gather your forces by the city walls and wait for me. I will lead this campaign personally.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can some someone send me some supply items? I mauled Lemuria again but my troops suddenly decided to fail morale checks thanks to starvation.

gosh I am already sick of this

KoolNoodles

Arcane
l6frPCA.png

uVcxZ2M.png
Veliki Knyaz Morozov, did you call for me?

C35j3wj.png
Come in, Yuri. I assume you are familiar with Exarch Germogen?

JtlZ375.png
Bless you, my child.

C35j3wj.png
And this is Goreslav, he speaks for the Hall of Elders.

U9cbIei.png
Can we skip the introductions?

C35j3wj.png
We don't have much time indeed. Goreslav, will you tell Knyaz Yuri about the message?

uVcxZ2M.png
Message?

U9cbIei.png
We received a letter from Ragha, with Zhayedan royal seal on it. It isn't fake. I checked three times.

uVcxZ2M.png
What's in the message?

U9cbIei.png
Threats and insults! They wish to claim provinces of Dendra Nigra and Questria!

C35j3wj.png
What's even worse, Raghan forces took over Questria this morning.

JtlZ375.png
Goddess help us...

uVcxZ2M.png
Do they intend to conquer the whole world? They have already taken half of Erytheian lands!

C35j3wj.png
Apparently, Erytheia gave up on fighting. We should expect them to surrender what's left of their Kingdom to Ragha.

U9cbIei.png
To add to the insult, Ragha accuses US of "coming fairly far north"!

JtlZ375.png
Such a terrible insult cannot be left unanswered!

C35j3wj.png
If we let them conquer Dendra Nigra, they will have an opportunity to invade Bogarus from several directions. Right after they claim Erytheia, of course.

uVcxZ2M.png
Veliki Knyaz, let me lead the army and secure Dendra Nigra!

C35j3wj.png
*sigh* I cannot.

uVcxZ2M.png
Why?

U9cbIei.png
*voice full of melancholy* Why indeed?

JtlZ375.png
SILENCE, fools! Absolution has spoken to Veliki Knyaz.

C35j3wj.png
I am Her Prophet now. And I was given very specific orders.

U9cbIei.png
Allowing Ragha take those provinces is suicide.

JtlZ375.png
DO NOT QUESTION HER WISDOM, heretic!

U9cbIei.png
I'm done here. Research needs to be done. If you excuse me, Veliki Knyaz.

C35j3wj.png
I'll see you tomorrow, Goreslav. You may go too, Germogen.

JtlZ375.png
May your noble deeds grant you Absolution, Veliki Knyaz.

U9cbIei.png
JtlZ375.png
*both walk outside*

C35j3wj.png
Now that we are alone, I wish to ask you one question, Yuri.

uVcxZ2M.png
Of course.

C35j3wj.png
How do your men fare?

uVcxZ2M.png
Our morale is higher than ever. Every one of them is ready to give up his life for the Mistress of the West Wind.

C35j3wj.png
Out of love and faith? Or... out of fear?

uVcxZ2M.png

C35j3wj.png
Between you and me, I'm not sure we are doing the right thing anymore...

uVcxZ2M.png
I... don't know what to say.

C35j3wj.png
We've talked enough. Gather your forces by the city walls and wait for me. I will lead this campaign personally.

It would be horribly inefficient and hilariously bad if we did diplomacy solely this way, but maybe that will make things interesting. :positive:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
i'd like more character development - like who's the dreadlocks guy and the dude who's bored?

also - Dayyālu - can you please extend by 12 hours

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
It would probably be wise, I'm very busy getting ready to move atm. Didn't think I would be but such is life.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Dayyālu, give Joined on the 4th of July the part of Ragha that people still call "Erythiea" out of habit. Also, I suggest doing rollback, coz it isn't fair. Isiloon asked for extension almost immideately after last turn was sent. KN makes his moves at the last moment, so I'm guessing he staled, coz he expected you to actually extend.

I want a fair fight, dammit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom