Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ye Importante Planetside 2 Faction Poll!

Your faction of choice

• Total voters

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Vanus look like englared suppositories.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Hm I'm stuck between TR And NCR.

TR = fast and maneuverability, I thnk, which I like.

NCR = We all roll up with name variants of Andhaira and go JIHAD SANDNIGGER ON EVERYONE

Machine

Arbiter
Playing as TR on Mattherson and all sorts of troons and redditors are supermad about some huge TR outfit, glorious tears from them. Which also means they double team on TR most of time but my cert farming ratio has gone up significantly cause of it. v0v

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Voted Vanu, but I have no problem with TRannies and NeoCisgenders.
I hope we will finally create Codex Diversity Squadron. :salute:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
So we can name military ranks in our outfit or something? What it will be?
Commissars?
Grupenfuhrers?
Dudebro -> Bro -> True Bro?

I was playing Vanu but then tried out a Very High population server with the New Conglomerate, and their teamwork can be amazing. So NC for life.

I'm Vanu, because ANCIENT ALIENS!

Also I have a "guild" of friends and family that chooses a new MMO every few months to play and currently they are playing this as Vanu so I joined them.

I'm Vanu on Jaeger server.

So is it decided to be Terran Republic on Mallory server?

The sooner it's official the sooner I'll start grinding there.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

So are you people actually grouping up and shit? I played a bit but running alone or in random squads (which basically is the same thing, they rarely even set way points). Can't say I'm happy about TR begin Codex choice (I didn't play much but I already don't like their 2 cannon tank and starting "buttonmasher" sniper rifle) but it certainly beats playing alone. I'm sucking hard though, last I checked my k/d was below 0.5 :oops: though I'm lagging hard in big battles when most of my deaths happen. BTW what command can I use to check my ping? I'm not sure if it's caused by my shitty connection or first-in-line for upgrade budget cpu.

Yeah I have yet to play with any Codexers. I suppose this plan died. :(

Also it's probably your rig. I have a 4 year old PC with a new video card and ram, but the processor is bottlenecking it all and I get huge lag in big battles.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

Yesterday I started new NC character on Mallory. My k/d actually is over 1.0 now, should get a bit better with new(er) cpu (phenom II 965 on some OC should be enough I think, definitely would be better than my old athlon x4 620 non OC since for some reason it crashes from time to time even after mild overclock at really low temps, funny thing is it passed tests just fine). I found out that there is no command to keep an eye on your latency in game but I pinged servers and it was pretty consistent 38 ms so definitely very nice, I'm a bit surprised actually in most games it was closer to 80 for me.
Uh anyway send message or whatever to SteroidGontarski if you want to group up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom