Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

Reinhardt

Arcane
After certain accident i cannot into videogames anymore. I'm feeling much better, but now i just can't concentrate on it. I launch game, mess for an hour and close it again, spending my days doing literally nothing. So i decided - MAYBE if i had some self-imposed goal, like "start your first codex lp and try to make it to page 3", i can go back to wasting my days playing games.

I will play Legends Mod for Battle Brothers using retarded dorfs from Grimwulf Dorf Fortress KKK as base. So expect some really retarded choices on level ups(if we even survive our first battles). Good thing i can blame someone else - kommunism taught me that.

I will NOT write some fancey stuff - doing it with one hand is ANNOYING! And my english is shit anyway. I can read books just fine, but writing something is completely different.

Company name is Prolebashers.
Company banner is Lion Tamarin(i guess?(i have no idea what is it anyway)
Permanent destruction on.
Random Crisis.

VEmVKrY.png

Most important page.

Economic difficulty - easy. Because we now have best trader in the world so it's only a matter of time until everyone will be in full epics. Starting funds - low. Because previous brokers were USELESS!
Combat difficulty - LEGENDARY. Because if we all die early i won't have to do updates.
No ironman, because i'm not prepared... I promise to not abuse load much.

HF0nBKk.png

"I have no idea" page. Seriously - i have no idea. Only things i know - all map is covered with fog of war and water is bad, so we don't need it.

zC6ldvS.png

Mod options.

Dynamic perks - everyone will have random perk tree. Because why not - i can make even more retarded dorfs that way.
Battle Sisters - Kommunism is Gender Neutral!
No magic - no magic. Magic is haram.
Layered armor - it's mod newest feature so i enabled it for more limited inventory tetris.
Equipment/Distance/Recruit scaling - enemy strength increases with our progress and when we travel away from civilization. Our kommunist hordelings only count for 2/3 of normal person each so it's not that bad.
Skip camp tutorial - no. I have no idea what camp do but everyone keep talking about it so i guess it's something important.

jIuWkcP.png

Reinhardt

Arcane
Trying to figure who is who. Grimwulf quote in title is right on point btw...:negative:

Grand Kommissar Grimwulf. He and Kalin are the only peasants with "military" background and equipment. Sort of. He's paranoid and dexterous. And very happy.

kV1Sqcd.png

HdBRedh.png

BjtPpR7.png

Kalin, Son of Kalin. He's YUGE, has deathwish, can learn how to use both maces and warhammers and NOT happy.

i4mMG51.png

jWR9kw1.png

Don't know - maybe he wanted to do it himself.

Doctor Azira. He's short-sighted, team player - i.e. has 50% lower chance to inflict friendly fire(ha-ha:negative:) and ok mood. Because reasons.

I7nDAVF.png

hVPZMun.png

Citizen is somewhat decent melee fighter, compared to other rable. He's clubfooted and NOT HAPPY. Because reasons!

TZVrdf7.png

GPb9AQh.png

Lagole Gon is irrationalspeshul. He's not happy just because he can.

PC2MnVN.png

Mustawd is decent early game range fighter, but without stars it won't last long.

1qhK5s7.png

He's also faluously optimistic

DWA53iT.png

ORsxVPV.jpg

Sukhāvatī actually HAS some potential to be decent tank in melee. Also she has more combined stars than any other prolebasher.

7eBseAe.png

buuuuut if this is what i think it is i will send her fight nearest ork alone and naked

qVptZZu.png

baud is... suspicious. He's fast enough to always act first in first round, he's disloyal AND

FbOkK7w.png

loUyJZk.png

Kalarion is big. And that's pretty much all about him.

G5fsYPc.png

BrotherFrank is our second ranged fighter. She's decent for the start of the game but nothing more. Her traits would look better on someone else.

en67Gn9.png

Storyfag actually somewhat ok. I mean he's not really, but compared to others he is.

uduyLyb.png

Kalarion, Brother Mother Frank and Storyfag all got hit to their mood because they were involved in that brawl Kalin not happy about.

Oh, and there is a bear named spigot. I don't even want to talk about it... He's a disaster even by Prolebashers standards...

tloQkmc.png

Edit: sorry, actually there IS one thing i should add about Spigot -

BBayK7S.png

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
And to round things up. Starting position -

IpCOw7X.png

Starting money -

w0ywXvk.png

Starting food -

OYCaNkR.png

Starting inventory -

3RiT71Z.png

No beer, no tools, no medicine, 1 sock, empty bag and some grain.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Good going but you really should do ironman!
I'm planning to do more or less that, but there is some "fuck you!" moments, like SUDDEN NIGHT AMBUSH IN THE WOODS! where you need to press pause quick to prepare and i have some problems with PRESS QUICK right now. And "auto-pause on global map when enemy in sight" mod doesn't work with Legends from what i read.

Reinhardt

Arcane
First thing i usually do when playing peasants is fire spigots and try to equip and field at least few fighters. Not this time. This is NOT how kommunism works! The only way out is

U1vEKwm.png

So jump to phase 2 - confiscation

X5AFfpI.png

Seriously - i'm at loss. No shields, no melee weapons for first line except Azira's stolen cleaver, lute and shovel...

Phase 3 - redistribution of wealth.

tZIGDsH.png

Spigot is on flank so he can sacrifice himself and lure enemies from prolebashers. Maybe i should try 3 line formation, because front is too long and i don't have any confidence in our ability to hold it.

Well, whatever.

Peasant horde always starts near friendly settlement and i already see we can buy some trade goods. In this case - amber.

b5rBUt0.png

Wait, wut

UTWuxN0.png

Well, at least we can get some job. And we don't even need to fight - just deliver some coins.

yZ77p3r.png

2pPqCQ4.png

I've tried to do some negotiations stuff but failed. No big deal. Iirc even if you persuade him, you still getting only 100 geld - such is a curse of low numbers.

I8zBBkt.png

Our main target here is

P6FDcq1.png

Starting gold is enough to buy 2 ambers

vvh0ezr.png

If everything will go as planned tomorrow we will be richer than today.

Travel was uneventhful. Found 2 more villages just few hours down the road from ours. One sell amber too(lots of amber!) so we can later include it in our trade route

bMiT1DZ.png

Another one is useless.

REbN6iH.png

I was tempted to just run away with money, but 100 extra gold is just not worth it, so our first mission was a success.

0qHMwOm.png

Also - they give exp now for delivery missions? Like, i can just trade and still grind levels?!
But for some reason game decided to give everyone 21 exp instead of 9. I don't know if it's some mod voodoo. Maybe it's good idea i'm not playing ironman.

6YwHKQF.png

We sold our ambers here and got ~50 extra gold from this ordeal. Good. Baby steps.

x4t4g3p.png

Nice town. Maybe we will try to find some easy job here so we can have better prices later.

GbIGeCE.png

I wanted to buy drinks for everyone at first, but come on - you all did literally nothing to deserve it yet! I can think of better ways to spend 100+ geld this early.

l5Cz7rv.png

Right now our map corner looks like this. I've missed another settlement near our starting village

nGazsZp.png

Next time i will try to fight something. Or, better yet, to lure something and let others fight it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom