Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

Reinhardt

Arcane
Well, spigot can hit pretty hard. REALLY hard if he hits head. Problem is - he can't hit broad side of the barn without natural 20.

Reinhardt

Arcane

vazha

Arcane
p.s. there is a typo in the title. Just saying, unless you wanted to give it that unique Kalin-esque feel of course ))

Reinhardt

Arcane
So i've promised you battle and battle we will do. It will be grorious battle full of heroism and retardation. I'm planning to make them shorter in the future, but this time i will not, just to show what i have to deal with...
But first things first. Just because i'm feeling like it -

TJd3kPq.png

c7VmGF0.png

H5IvThj.png

0GH1HvV.png

There is 3 contracts available in this town. All 3 are 1 skull and all 3 are about violence. First - secure old crypt. Pay is actually decent - 500+ gold - and it makes situation even more suspicious. Bad juju, like Kalin says. Second - destroy bandit camp for 390 coins. And third -

a7oajyA.png

He doesn't negotiate so it's 50+190 crowns. On plus side - we don't even need to walk.

tJmxjFf.png

There was actually bunch of peasants passing so i hoped they will join and do dirty work for us, but nope

vodT6au.png

Yf1aioA.png

0QssRHx.png

They have no archers so their only option is to charge. Not like it helps us in any way.

hQ2hoUl.png

Everyone miss doggos, until Kalin go and start doing Kalin thing -

ldGcQHu.png

NS44iWq.png

First blood in this LP.

Some more misses later

eJ6K6ci.png

1jpSKbb.png

First Kompany kill goes to Grimwulf.

IREALLY don't want this guy to come any closer. He's a fucking spearman so counting on him missing any of our bros would be fabulously optimisic. Good thing we have net

nNffUiw.png

6oQ3llt.png

:happytrollboy:

At least not all prolebashers are that speshul

E1yKxyd.png

Go, my boy! Show this stupid mutt everything you've learned in KKK!

loqYTYx.png

TOodxWk.png

Storyfag stealing Kalin's kill. Succesfully.

H7PgaU5.png

Sukhāvatī being friendly and stuff

MqpCpaU.png

g9HfZ5Y.png

Start of round 2. Looks like bandits have their own spigot -

UwyyAkX.png

POWAH OF THE METAL!

T6ZdXpr.png

cgSDdUX.png

Spearman attacks good Doctor Azira but miss. And he actually has overwhelm!

vWtrEez.png

Mustawd is doing ok in round 2 too

cFiJjxt.png

And even Brother Mother Frank made herself useful

NaJOxnq.png

Baud is busy torturing some poor fella with his saw. Sick bastard!

fN0gqHR.png

Kalin doing some Kalin things again.

jB9IDv7.png

Ema9Oxf.png

o53NZxX.png

Spigot doing some spigot things. Again.

mDuyqo8.png

Master Class from Doctor Azira

EpgvBfo.png

There is some epic pitchfork duel btw(and yes - it's officially round 3 of Spigot-doggo "duel" too)

71yMaYl.png

K3NO16N.png

At this point enemy is already broken and it's pretty much over.

NwGm2TJ.png

Disgusted by spigot's shamefur dispray Kalin walks in

xXqsjTJ.png

and 1-shots poor dogoo

sFgaG1F.png

So this is the end of round 3.

ucpZjTZ.png

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

THIS IS FUCKING ROUND 5!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU STILL CAN'T FINISH ONE FUCKING PEASANT!

YgTnCUJ.png

wuxDNzJ.png

ZgABSTR.png

No level ups. I was hoping thug will drop his spear - that would allow some proper tactics, but still better than nothing. We now have enough shovels to arm even spigot.

Kalin got bonaz.

ZjS7ocT.png

Everyone's mood improved after winning battle. Except Citizen's - he's still butthurt about his stolen shit.

iewCe7w.png

Started our first ambition - hire more people.

I'M NOT HAPPY! Basically it was fight of two spigots and our cripple was slightly more luckier. "Случилось чудо, Матушка! Эскадра хуже нашей нашлась!"

Last edited:

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
With that epic victory over a band of confused hobos and their malnourished dog the prolebashers of BB have already proven themselves more competent then their Df counterparts. For starters the entire company didn’t break and turn tail at first contact leaving kalin all alone so yeah, big improvement in our esprit de corps.
:thumbsup:

Reinhardt

Arcane
With that epic victory over a band of confused hobos and their malnourished dog the prolebashers of BB have already proven themselves more competent then their Df counterparts. For starters the entire company didn’t break and turn tail at first contact leaving kalin all alone so yeah, big improvement in our esprit de corps.
:thumbsup:
It's because almost no one got hit - only Sukhavati. And she actualy has good morale from the start. At one point we was close. And guess who?

NaJOxnq.png

Kalin almost pissed himself just because at one point he was in direct contact with two hobos. And one of them was some fucking BARD!

He's still wavering at the end of battle despite single-handedly killing two enemies and almost killing third.

So yes - all this time we were ONE hit away from

sG7GS0v.png
*pisses herself*

3xGOOtN.png
*pisses himself*

061EwNk.png
Pffft. *pisses himself*

sG7GS0v.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! RUUUUUUUN!

PV80FJy.png
SGvQrRn.png
061EwNk.png
3xGOOtN.png
sG7GS0v.png
qT4LDO9.png
XySctEP.png
*run for their lives*

Reinhardt

Arcane
Small update

3GEJtmo.png

e35NfTP.png

I was hoping it's zombies because sometimes you can get nice stuff from them early, but

Eh08ny0.png

Well, at least there's not many and they are small

KGWPI03.png

Pretty easy and uneventful battle. Only thing worth mentioning is

3VvYdZJ.png

URvNUtZ.png

Final

dqxTRTG.png

tSdWKQz.png

Gg95pkE.png

Loot is shit, but at least now we have some early money

7IAijF8.png

IJgsORF.png

Not enough to hire people and buy fancy stuff, but enough to start rolling.

6oQ3llt.png

:happytrollboy:

At least not all prolebashers are that speshul

:negative:

At least I got a hit in, that's more than Lagole Gon & Spigot

As you can see they both actually scored their first kills(Lagole Gon delivered finishing blow to that fleeing nachzehrer and you missed).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom