Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Of course I'm going to complain. You told us this was going to be better then the KKK, yet so far since we have arrived in this god forsaken land:

1) No booze because you're too fucking cheap to buy us beer
2) Our gear is somehow worst then when we were in the KKK, just look at the rags we are wearing! Clearly not dwarven craftsmanship of the highest quality.
3) I had an axe, now I got a fucking sling, all because you sold our gear to pay for this retarded trip. When I bitched I had no weapons, you gave me some shreds of torn clothing pilfered from a dying leper and said, I quote, to "figure something out".

I never thought I'd say this but...I want Kalin back as Kaptin. Reinhardt's leadership has been a disaster. Damn right this isn't at all like what I'd expected.

Reinhardt

Arcane
IF YOU WANT GOOD GEAR YOU SHOULD AT LEAST TRY AND GET DECENT ROLLS ON LEVEL UP FIRST!

It's more like i was too generous to some of you.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Also everyone was actually happy under my command even without beer, until some fag opened his mouth!

tjUpZpQ.png

And where is recognition? Where is gratitude? WHERE IS MUH BONAZ?
Now i understand Grimwulf - dealing with ungrateful peasants every day is hard...

Reinhardt

Arcane
You are actually paid for your work here, unlike in KKK. Every day.

ra0xau2.png

And now answer me - why you being paid 12 gold each day, twice as much as doctor Azira? Almost twice as much as Citizen with his 6 confirmed kills? How many kills you have? ZERO!!!

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Because of diversity quotas and centuries of male oppression meaning us gals deserve better pay for less work. Though there does appear to be a mix up between Kelarion and Citizen's salary.
Nevermind, Citizen is back to being a dude and isn't part of the sisterhood anymore.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Small update - just level ups. Grabbed student for everyone i could. Colossus for people who don't have it. But there are also some very special people who don't have either.

Lagole Gon. Seriously - i'm at loss here. Stats, stars, rolls - everything is wrong about him. I don't know what to do. Only thing i can think is javelins/throwing axes but his other stats don't support it at all. He has decent starting r.def and resolve so he could be sergeant IF he had some stars in resolve and if his hp and m.atk were not that pathetic. I'll just level whatever is higher and hope some bandit archer score headshot.

I8Y7Mn6.png

Compared to him even Spigot has some strenghts. But combination of traits makes him only be able to stand and soak some damage. If we could whip drunkard out of him he could be average.

bcab8P1.png

Baud is meh. Grabbed colossus, +hp and +def so no one can say i'm cheating and planning to kill him first and win the bet.
Still has one use - he's always acting first so we can order retreat before enemy starts raping us.

cqP6KCx.png

Doctor Azira is ok. Picked crippling strikes to match his "doctor" background.

aEA7uOf.png

Grimwulf will be our future sergeant. Yes, i know - he's not fit for this job. Even with our current roster i could pick better candidate. So what? I WILL MAKE HIM SERGEANT!

6ZGdEBt.png

Kalin is improving. Lack of colossus hurts him, but he'll manage. Picked recovery.

ZhEdYIr.png

Sukhavati is doing as planned. I'll move her to front line as soon as we find some melee equipment.

xsWMRMa.png

Brother Mother Frank rolled even worse than Lagole Gon. Pathetic.

mR7mSt8.png

Compared to her Mustawd is actually improving in randed combat role

NIHRj3j.png

Storyfag would fit in both front and back line and even be secondary sergeant candidate. I'll see how he progress and decide later.

ws3o9Zg.png

Kalarion is just simple frontline fighter. And there is nothing wrong with being just simple frontline fighter in the land of speshul snowlakes.

yLxhuLP.png

Don't get me wrong - in average run i wold press "retire" button as soon as i seen you all.

Reinhardt

Arcane
There was another contract

vRmfnic.png

Easy job.

V2kLRUV.png

XXdAYvU.png

We easily overpowered bandits, even Baud managed to kill his first enemy, even if it's just some doggo

AFUNFzF.png

And then SUDDENLY!!!

1WMsRTJ.png

Divine retribution. Brother Mother Frank is really REALLY angry.

5cUriHt.png

You know what is the worst thing?

TOCmewI.png

Btw now Lagole Gon can start his own band -

iojGwRL.png

Yes, fucking Spigot survived. Now instead of useless drunkard we have useless drunkard cripple!

Y4q15DI.png

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Legendary difficulty + Equipment scaling (increasing difficulty with equipment price) = short LP

Legends downscale bandits difficulty in the beginning but as soon as your party is ambushed by direwolves or webnechts with their legends perks, half the company is dead, at least.

I can't wait ... :bounce:

Darth Canoli

Arcane
I don't think you can outrun direwolves but you can try, maybe leaving one or two men behind would work.

The "magic" thing you unchecked is just the runes drop rate, if you allow it, hexen, schrats, lindwurms and Alps drop runes (like one by encounter) otherwise, they may still drop some every now and then or the Vala (if she joins you, i don't think your group will live that long) can still create them.
I think it's a shame not to check that box, runes can be used on equipment pieces, most of them are not that powerful (except lindwurm armor runes) but it's a nice touch (like +4% exp gain + 1 vision for helmets)

Edit : my bad, it also prevents the Vala to join.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
That's the plan with our current roster. Baud acts first, so he can be safely put to second line, 9 men in third line and Spigot and Lagole Gon as baits. Baud will serve as reserve bait.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Another short update.

Still one mission left so we doing it

OPWuVjL.png

cmdGzMz.png

Our first raider. Also i don't like word "poacherS" so we will wait until dark. Gathered some medicines, healed some hp, scrapped some useless equipment, repaired some useful equipment. Mustawd's sling is almost broken so he joins melee bros for this battle.

lAOpB0g.png

We'll try to stop them at chokepoint

HQHj8L0.png

At least that was the plan...

buwy1mP.png

Sorry, Spigot, but it's now your problem. Because now we have bigger problems. Probably, worst possible combination in current situation...

rGLFqEy.png

source.gif

JWlwNcq.png

Last Stand:salute:

Ih793Gk.png

ZCAVPWy.png

Np5PJ01.png

When i said "Sorry, Spigot, but it's now your problem." i didn't expected much from him

gVeFFis.png

At first i planned to shank him for his armor but now i just want him dead as soon as possible. One more kill and we will run. And this fag is confident enough to kill us all night.

aqChel5.png

After he died everything is over. Only poachers ran away.

DQXCyXp.png

1i0bToD.png

Really hoped raider dropped pike - it would be our first good weapon, but of course we are not that lucky.

3kQYtwx.png

Gr0hYKs.png

Reinhardt

Arcane
Don't forget doggo in previous battle. You have much better record than some...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom