Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
On one hand running seems a good idea. On the other hand, if you fight, I won't be one of the only two bashers who died so far... :shredder:

I think run away is still the best idea here.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Finally, an interesting fight!

You can do it, just let the peasants deal with one or two while you're taking care of the rest, it's quite easy to split the Unholds by sending someone faster on the sidelines and then you strike.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Yesterday, i was playing my legends/expert/cultist run and some peasants got involved in a fight against 7 unholds, they charge like the morons they are, then, it's one of the unhold turn, 2 peasants are in close combat with 2 unholds :
Critical miss ...
Second attack ...

The first peasant exploded like a watermelon, OS!

The second one was lucky, he was thrown/punched away but survived this turn ...

Reinhardt

Arcane
Peasant "help" actually doomed us. Well, it's not like prolebashers need help to snatch defeat from jaws of victory. We managed to do it TWICE this time.

vazha

Arcane
No pimp event yet? Also, where can i see the list of added backgrounds in legends? the moddb thing doesnt have it

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Also, where can i see the list of added backgrounds in legends? the moddb thing doesnt have it

They were on Nexus once but they only have a picture of the first half or something.
Still, i checked and they have some cool pictures of the skin ghoul, a bear, undead priests, the gheist boss, etc.
So launching the game i guess ...

Reinhardt

Arcane
Do your duty, Grand Kommissar Grimwulf.

Ll1LWWs.png

wxUUW12.png

WmkghMa.jpg

I'm really glad everyone voted to stand and fight! That's the true spirit of Kommunism! Even great ancestor Lagole Gon would be proud!

7ZPupG4.jpg

vJGlXB4.png

Aaaand instead of stand and fight on even grounds retarded peasants already being retarded... I'll try to lure someone with Spigot, but i doubt it will work.

9fXSSiU.png

Yep, who cares about some Spigot when there is whole bunch of naked peasants in front of you

ZYQ25Ks.png

Still doing ok so far

W7fLjPm.png

And then retarded peasant who started all this just climbed down from the hill and let secont unhold take his place. Because he wanted to stab someone. So brave and stunning.

HbX4Z1E.png

We're fucked. Spigot, Motherland need you. You must hold third creature as long as you can.

Icd6ddk.png

Oh, ffs!

xSBEZyW.png

Unholds starting to break people but it's just random peasants. We are not hurt yet and things don't actually looks bad - if we finish this one fast, everything will be fine. I mean it's lots of time until his turn and finest Prolebashers will all act now. What could possibly go wrong?

DILNer7.png

Well...

vjX8sWY.png

ncp9YGt.png

And now he healed

DZ1W2tR.png

Next round - we are trying to kill him again. He's already fleeing and Doctor Azira managed to finish him off.

DZ1W2tR.png

Peasants start dying, but it's not bad yet. One of the unholds actually trying to move away from battle and we can block angry one and just use long sticks to finish it.

XeEeG4p.png

BUT OF COURSE IT WOULD BE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. ALLIES TO THE RESCUE!

CIwkG4T.png

Seriously - he just want to be left alone!

eetcq09.png

But peasants are in full "ololololo we are teh winnin!!!" mode. And we are busy throwing everything we can at angry one.

w63L9Jo.png

Reinhardt

Arcane
And now second boi is pissed too. Rightfully. At this point we lost.

9eyPjfh.png

And Spigot is ded

KhbVmSl.png

Seriously - we lost. We just can't deal enough damage, because everyone is missing. Tried to push him from the ledge several times for better hit chance, but off course everyone missed those too. And we need to keep someone close or he will just rip net and then rip everyone. It's him in round 6.

Dtlx2Sx.png

It's him in round 9

kfB9upc.png

And then Mustawd missed and hit Helly and now she's running away.

9MP4Qjb.png

Well, not anymore. Because she's ded. And InD_ImaginE is ded too. And everyone is running. And both unholds are enraged.

XrM9fOW.png

Kalin ded. Kalarion ded.

And then last enemy froze so his turn never ended.

fnr4ghT.png

This is hell for useless prolebashers - to be trapped in endless rape scenario.

VYmnYUf.png

Reinhardt

Arcane
why didn't you play it safe you idiot
Because it was useless fight.

In alternative world, where we survived, something happened. They didn't even wanted to fight us anymore when i loaded autosave today. You know why? BECAUSE FUCKING TOWN SPAWNED FUCKING MILITIA HORDE IN EXACT SAME SECOND WHEN STUPID PEASANTS ENGAGED UNHOLDS.

Literally - peasants killed prolebashers.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
You executed your BEST men before the big battle for voicing dissenting but accurate observations followed by a no step back order and look what happened, it's the opening stage of operation barbarossa all over again except with unholds instead of panzers.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
To judge people by stats alone is small minded capitalist thinking, sure other prolebashers might on paper be more useful in...pretty much every single way possible, but Andnjord and I were the unthanked backbone of the party , as proved by my well deserved salary. By removing this seemingly useless but in reality vital cog in the unstoppable killing machine that is the prolebashers you made the entire system collapse!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom