Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your Gaming Priorities

Go on, tell us what matters to you............

• Graphics

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Music

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Sound FX

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Voice Over Quality

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Story

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Gameplay

Votes: 79 86.8%
  • Game Length

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Choice & Consequence

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Romance

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Strong Characters

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Freedom of Choice

Votes: 35 38.5%
  • The inclusion of KingComrade

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Setting/Gameworld

Votes: 24 26.4%

• Total voters

Falksi

Arcane
What are they?

Poll above.

In order mine are......

Gameplay
Music
Story
C&C
Strong Characters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Gregz said:
Yeah, I just see so many edgelords and tryhards on this board forgetting why they started playing these games in the first place.

This coming from the guy who supposedly spent months "developing" a PnP character using a template he found online which wound up basically ruining someone else's campaign, kicking off one of the most heated and notorious rivalries in recent Codex history.

Gregz

Arcane
Gregz said:
Yeah, I just see so many edgelords and tryhards on this board forgetting why they started playing these games in the first place.

This coming from the guy who supposedly spent months "developing" a PnP character using a template he found online which wound up basically ruining someone else's campaign, kicking off one of the most heated and notorious rivalries in recent Codex history.

Kicking ass is one way in which I have fun, not the only way, but certainly one way.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Combat is one of the elements of gameplay i.e. the interactivity that is the element solely unique to video games as an entertainment medium and what defines them, without which you would simply have a movie or a book.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I guess choice should be the first thing. I like being able to create my own character first and foremost. Non-voiced protagonist, customization.
Second thing is good characters and story. That's about it for priorities. Even with bad gameplay, Fallout: New Vegas, a strong foundation in all three I mentioned makes a good game for me.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Pointless poll.

What's the most important thing in the game?
- irrelevant thing
- irrelevant thing
- irrelevant thing
- irrelevant thing
- gameplay
- irrelevant thing
- irrelevant thing
- kc

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom