Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Ys series

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeeeeah! :bounce:

I already beat it on PSP once. But that didn't stop me from enjoying Felghana all over again. And I'm betting it'll be the same case here.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Yeeeeah! :bounce:

I already beat it on PSP once. But that didn't stop me from enjoying Felghana all over again. And I'm betting it'll be the same case here.

Never played Gurumin before, but in Felghana's case, I did like three runs(on very easy,easy and normal)on the PSP version for the various unlocks there were and then in the steam version I did the same for the chievos. Game's fun enough to replay that much.

Athelas

Arcane
The great lesson to take from the Ys games is that every RPG developer should have an in-house rock band.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
The great lesson to take from the Ys games is that every RPG developer should have an in-house rock band.

Ys Chronicles had a badass hair metal trailer.

Song in trailer is "to make the end of battle" and interestingly enough, Gurumin has a track based on it called "to make the end of digging"(it plays in the trailer i posted in the last page).

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Memories of Celceta is finally done. It was a solid game but not the best in the series. I was so close to get many of the trophies, but I can't be bothered to hunt for some stuff just to get them. I got 100% of the map and all memories. That will suffice. Combat was decent, bosses were better as you got further in the game. I was hoping the last battle wouldn't be a one on one fight, but I knew it would be. I have said this 5535903 times but the music is as always great.

I won't start Felghana yet, I have other games on my plate and will finish some off before I play that. Maybe in June/July.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I killed it by switching to easy. I tried to kill it 8 times but never managed to. I have figured out a way for me to beat it on normal. Go in, fight for a while. Run back a bit and heal with items, spirit cape. Run back and fight. Rinse and repeat.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I killed it by switching to easy. I tried to kill it 8 times but never managed to. I have figured out a way for me to beat it on normal. Go in, fight for a while. Run back a bit and heal with items, spirit cape. Run back and fight. Rinse and repeat.
I'll try.

BTW am I far from the end (I'm in ruined city with a Roda tree in the center)?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
I'll try.

BTW am I far from the end (I'm in ruined city with a Roda tree in the center)?
Not that far. A few dungeons and the end stretch as far as I remember. 15-20% left, maybe?

amdus

Arbiter

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom