Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ zerotol

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Why did he receive all those tags? And it seems that his case is unique, from my observations it looks like his profile is scripted to load all the tags available on the Codex. The first time I see him (I was a lurker then) there was no "batshit crazy" and "literally hitler" yet, since it wasn't invented yet. Now he got those two added. It's unlikely that DU would be bothered to manually add two tags to someone who doesn't even posts on the Codex regularly anymore.

What sin has he committed to receive this seemingly cruel punishment?

Bohr

Arcane
Actually it was back in the 'Captain Shrek dumbfucked' thread, complaints about tags proliferating on the Dex met with the expected consequences

What is all this shit about all these tags

:decline:

Hey DU you could dumbfuck people so they get butthurt and then charge $$$ to remove the tag.

I finally understand why you are throwing all the tags around, jewdex waiting for your money.

Yes. It's $10 per tag. So you owe $130 - but let's make it $100 and call it a deal.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

In all my years on the Codex, I never figured out zerotol. He seems to only post some sort of attention-seeking insults, and nothing else. Maybe there's nothing there to figure out.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Only

ubermensch.gif

and maybe

batshit_crazy.png

On the other hand we have the badges you get when you support various campaigns, so they're a bit like positive tags

Last edited:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Mine is the only positive tag in the entire collection.
S. You retardoed my beautiful thread for the last time, shitbag! Prepare to be executed in a glorious duel of wits. The end will come when you least expect it.

P. S. Don't even bother mumbling "i... it was scruffy!!", for she is a womynz, and obviously doesn't get the ability to send threads to retardo!

P. P. S. You. Will. Pay.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
white_knight.png
is a prestigious tag as defending m'ladies from disrespectful and uncouth chads and other ruffians is the duty of a proper gentleman. A real man is the knight in shining trench coat, ready to respect and protect women at any time :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom