Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Black

Arcane
Raghar said:
Japanese developers are NOT AFRAID TO SHOW NIPPLES.
I agree with that moron grunker. Which games?
This is very important!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I simplified my post for that moron Black's sake:

If you mean RPG made in Japan/China/Korea. Some of these games are quite complex, have great story, require using brain.

Which ones?

And most important. Japanese developers are NOT AFRAID TO SHOW NIPPLES. In western games, nipples automatically means mature only rating.

So... Japanese games make nude-patches obsolete? Is that really what you want to use as "MOST IMPORTANT ARGUMENT TAKE HEED"?

Raghar said:
You mean watching something with incredible brutality, continuity, and detailed story and characters?

Well, Grunker already called you out on jRPGs, so I'm going to call you out on this one because I feel it will make my day.

Luzur

Good Sir
heh, i think i unlocked an achievement on TESF.

You have received a warning for this post, which was inappropriate and crude. This is a 13+ forum.

QUOTE (Luzur @ Feb 1 2010, 10:16 AM) *
well, if Dragon Age can have hardcore gay elf fudgepacking built in im pretty sure Fallout can have some shy hetero sex too.

Your posting privileges have been suspended for 3 days.

princess_stomper

updated my warning level to 50%.

DraQ

Arcane
Luzur said:
heh, i think i unlocked an achievement on TESF.

You have received a warning for this post, which was inappropriate and crude. This is a 13+ forum.

QUOTE (Luzur @ Feb 1 2010, 10:16 AM) *
well, if Dragon Age can have hardcore gay elf fudgepacking built in im pretty sure Fallout can have some shy hetero sex too.

Your posting privileges have been suspended for 3 days.

princess_stomper

updated my warning level to 50%.
I wish princess-stomper suddenly realized how much of a pathetic waste of flesh she is. She would then off herself in a gruesome manner and contribute to the greater incline.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fallout 3: "The fucking bombs fell fucking 200 years fucking ago. Fuck."
Fallout 3 forums: "We should be able to fuck in Fallout 4."
Bethstapo Moderator: "YOU SAID THE WORD FUCK, YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR 3 DAYS!"

Luzur

Good Sir
i wear that warning level like a badge of honor.

but i felt like replying with some "why dont you go and choke on Todd's manmeat abit more instead" but i guess it would get to the point where princess_stomper and summers come over to Sweden and strangle me with their sweaty buttocks if i did.

KalosKagathos

Learned
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... ic=1073033
Hey guys, I was just wondering, for all of you who RP out there, how many of you use the developer console for anything at all, even if it's to just move a npc that disappeared or something mundane like that? Also, how do you jusitify it with your RPing, like if you go into the developers console, and go to the room with everthing ( coc testqaitems ) and get something, would you say that one night, you had been sleeping in your camp, when a bunch of men grabbed you, knocked you out, and you woke up in the room with the sleeping guy, he told you that you could have anything in his room, but you can only come here once, if you come back, I'll kill you and eat you. Anything like that, ok now

-Discuss please
Bethesda forums: Putting LA back in LARP!

EDIT:
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... ic=1071599
More numbers will not make for better Role-Playing as much as better Role-READING; I'd rather prefer that it be me, instead of numbers playing my role. ..
:rage:

Junior Boy

Educated
Hey guys, I was just wondering, for all of you who RP out there, how many of you use the developer console for anything at all, even if it's to just move a npc that disappeared or something mundane like that? Also, how do you jusitify it with your RPing, like if you go into the developers console, and go to the room with everthing ( coc testqaitems ) and get something, would you say that one night, you had been sleeping in your camp, when a bunch of men grabbed you, knocked you out, and you woke up in the room with the sleeping guy, he told you that you could have anything in his room, but you can only come here once, if you come back, I'll kill you and eat you. Anything like that, ok now

-Discuss please

Wh..what.

Felix

Arcane
not a thread but
http://www.infoaddict.com/the-many-fail ... s-effect-2

Bioware is one of a select number of game companies that receives a +3 modifier in review scores. So take an average game that would normally receive a 7, add Bioware’s name to the box, and oila! Instant 10. While this may be great for Bioware’s bottom-line, it’s actually a grave disservice to the company and gamers, not to mention a glowing example of everything that is wrong in game journalism; criticism specifically.
is this the sight of incline? :shock:

Jim Cojones said:
Geez, man. "Gay", "fudgepacking" and even... "sex"! You are disgusting and should be ashamed for knowing these words and using them when your posts can be read by young, fragile and innocent boys.

Specially when 90% of these boys are actually girls and are making gay sex mods

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to It is important to
kingcomrade

Talk about RPG cliches.
89.jpg

Lingwe

Liturgist
I wish princess-stomper suddenly realized how much of a pathetic waste of flesh she is. She would then off herself in a gruesome manner and contribute to the greater incline.

Princess Stomper used to be quite decent when she was just a modder.

Then she became a mod and turned to shit. Now she fawns over Howard as being 'hot'. Makes me vomit.

Then she was the one who suspended me for schooling a moron who had the temerity to attach the word journalist onto his official job title of unpaid game peddler. Oh and also correcting a dumbshit for saying that one preview was better than another simply because that preview was positive of the game while the other preview was negative. Apparently I was suspended for: "Censor bypass, flaming, flamebait, moderator defiance, rudeness and general aggression towards other members."

Still I'll always have a special place in my heart for the post in my first suspension, copied from 1UpYours which I shall post here in full as it perfectly illustrates the modern day game 'journalist':

Could *any* of you be more balls-deep on this? This has nothing to do with journalism. You are biased, to the point where intelligent readers have to control their gag reflex, something that you have truly mastered! Great work, I'm sure Bethsoft will slap a 10$ bill on your sticky cheeks after this. I'll be sure to pass out your emails to whoever needs a sucky sucky. *barf*

Big Nose George

Educated
So, I was happily bro-wsing the interwaves and thought to myself, hey, why not check out Obsidian's page. Maybe Cleve is right and ITZ reached even hell so actually something interesting got posted on our beloved dev's site.
But aside from the disappointing "Watcha gonna max in Alpha Protocol?" poll, nothing far and wide... Wait! The forums! Ah, New Vegas!Well, Lo and Behold! Redirect to an unholy place...:

In fallout 3 for fun, I like going around and blowing up vehicles for the hell of it. I would like to see more vehicles in FNV and more vehicles grouped together for a chain explosion. I would also like to see the vehicles respawn so they can be blown up again.

After that I cleared the cache, deleted all cookies and uninstalled the new Opera Beta.
Never again!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom