Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian: Closure of Forums

Spazmo

Erudite
Well, they really don't have time to go around banning trolls on their forums, they're too busy rushing out BioWare's sequels.

Actually, given that nature of most Obsidian board posters, shutting down the whole damn thing is roughly equivalent to banning all the trolls anyways.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Spazmo said:
Actually, given that nature of most Obsidian board posters, shutting down the whole damn thing is roughly equivalent to banning all the trolls anyways.
Exactly.

NeverwinterKnight

Liturgist
Spazmo said:

im assuming you dont visit the obsidian forums. because that statement is rather ignorant about the actual "regular" posters that visit obsidians forums. id say thats more an accurate statement for this forum, based on the "arguments" ive seen on here about troika and bioware.

NeverwinterKnight

Liturgist
PennyAnte said:
O my gawd now u r teh trollz!!11

nope. just saying that if the obsidian boards are his definition of what a bunch of trolls are, then that would mean this forum is even moreso.

personally, i dont really think either are that bad. but if hes going to make a blanket statement about an entire forum population based on a few trolls, then its a pot calling kettle black statement because you could just as easily say that this forum (and all forums, for that matter) are just a bunch of trolls if you base them on a few select posters.

Greatatlantic

Erudite
Wow NeverwinterKngiht, I think you are taking some comments way to seriously. Sure, they may be wrong, but you sounded like all preachy in that post. So, state your mind and just chill. Then repeat.

NeverwinterKnight

Liturgist
Greatatlantic said:
Wow NeverwinterKngiht, I think you are taking some comments way to seriously. Sure, they may be wrong, but you sounded like all preachy in that post. So, state your mind and just chill. Then repeat.

i did state my mind. just like he stated his. and if he wants to get "all preachy" on me, thats his choice as well.

weird how only one of us can have an opinion but the other ends up being "preachy" if they share theirs.

ps. troika sucks. so if anyone responds to this comment to tell me im wrong theyre being all preachy and need to just chill. :wink:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"troika sucks"

That's impossible. Something has to exist to suck. BIO cna suck. Obsidian can suck. Blizzard can suck. Troika CAN'T suck. They don't even exist!

Oh. Tag.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"preachy!"

I prefer to think of myself as peachy, sweet cheeks. :D

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
titties

Out of boredom, I googled "Volourn" and I got 16,700 results. For comparisions, "Exitium" yielded 37,500 and "Saint_Proverbius" racheted about 13,200. I didn't feel like doing VD's cause he sucks. :lol:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"I googled "Volourn" and I got 16,700 results"

Oh noos. Just don't check out thsoe results. The alst thing iu'd wnat is you posting my naked body on here... I'm hated which is fine; but I don't wannna scar people for life...

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
More precious jewels from Googlism:

fez is worth the wait "
fez is anything but old hat
fez is worth the wait "pssst
fez is a religious
fez is also the home of the oldest an largest medieval city in the world
fez is from
fez is a hilly area with the average heights of 600
fez is wonderful
fez is considered the spiritual
fez is the odd foreign exchange student
fez is the oldest imperial city in morocco
fez is located in morocco's northern region
fez is the perfect site for business luncheons
fez is conveniently located approximately 10 minutes from the greater pittsburgh international airport and is easily
fez is located in morocco
fez is the oldest of morocco's four imperial cities
fez is world class
fez is characterized by its superior access to all forms of transportation
fez is famous for the production of its typical blue pottery
fez is divided into two distinct areas
fez is a great religious and cultural center
fez is a foreign exchange student
fez is one
fez is a shareware internet client/server chat application
fez is a small ip address
fez is in a moroccan home where at least one family member speaks english
fez is one of the kingdom's most beautiful places
fez is a simple and effective means of gaining valuable exposure for your fraternity and your philanthropy
fez is giving all the rest a chance to be initiated into the ranks of the fezbyterians
fez is a easy city to walk and many of the attractions include
fez is one of the best things i have ever done in my life
fez is het intellectuele centrum en ook het centrum van het handwerk
fez is a
fez is made of high
fez is
fez is the most well preserved
fez is the oldest city of morocco
fez is one of the best sights in the wolrd
fez is in a valley in the atlas mountains and due to it being in a valley is quite hot and stuffy
fez is where the senses are
fez is at once an astonishing city
fez is going to be symbol of swank for the new millenium
fez is to your liking
fez is; it's a reminder that style still exists
fez is not affiliated
fez is located in the northeast part of morocco between the riff and the middle atlas mountains on the two shores of the wadi fez
fez is said to be the most imperial cities of all and it is the intellectual and spiritual capital of morocco
fez is known as "the most imperial city of them all
fez is over 650 years old
fez is committed to working hard even if his boss is a flake
fez is about to fight them when kelso brings him back to reality saying that it's all right to ask jackie
fez is the spiritual heart of arabic morocco
fez is about 15 kilometers from the airport and is about 60 kilometers from meknes
fez is a great place to watch singer/songwriters perform rated by herjazz
fez is covered with cloth of three different colours from which hang threads bearing silver coins
fez is in africa
fez is a simple and effective means of gaining valuable exposure for our fraternity and it's philanthropy
fez is barbaric and anti
fez is a brimless conical flat
fez is vibrant
fez is really three cities
fez is the first and so far the only
fez is a pretty silly hat
fez is updated
fez is a novel to savor
fez is a legend in cape town
fez is located in the moldovan capital city of chisinau
fez is the foriegn exchange student who hangs out with eric
fez is an untroubled ocean of flat roofs punctuated by soaring minerats
fez is not pinoy then
fez is a city with many names and guises
fez is also the religious capital of morocco
fez is your magic carpet to a time long past
fez is a jewel of spanish
fez is a cool looking place but the drinks are pricey and the entertainment if very
fez is the intellectual center of morocco and also the center of handcraft
fez is itself divided and its current alienation from the local population contributed to the confused factors that resulted in this
fez is the inter
fez is the result of a two year study based on careful analysis of other free trade zone programs around the world
fez is the religious
fez is unrivaled in appearance and experience
fez is the king of goofy hats
fez is prohibited
fez is plaats voor een
fez is where the senses are given
fez is like a short handled hoe that is used to scoop sand into the buckets that we use at the site
fez is worth the wait "
fez is anything but old hat
fez is in that pack
fez is a religious
fez is also the home of the oldest an largest medieval city in the world
fez is wonderful

killzig is by far my favorite chars from f1
killzig is gay

mr. teatime is even more unsettling

Greatatlantic

Erudite
NeverwinterKnight said:
Spazmo said:

im assuming you dont visit the obsidian forums. because that statement is rather ignorant about the actual "regular" posters that visit obsidians forums. id say thats more an accurate statement for this forum, based on the "arguments" ive seen on here about troika and bioware.

You see, what Spazmo said there was hyperbole, not meant to be taken seriously. I'm getting some I've been personally offended by this vibes from your post. It could be miscommunication accross the internet, like thats never happened before, or just me reading far too much into something.

Of course, I was just following my own advice. I posted my mind about your post, then I chilled.

But seriously, have you no respect for the recently dead? If you don't like Troika, say it to a wall and let the mourners have their forty days. There are enough Volourns in the world, namely one.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"But seriously, have you no respect for the recently dead?"

Talk about overdramatizing. Troika was a silly game company. Not a living creature. Not worthy of mourning or a funeral.

Geez.

Arkan

Novice
Re: titties

Naked_Lunch said:
I didn't feel like doing VD's cause he sucks. :lol:

Curiosity killed the cat.

Search for VD resulted in 8,950,000 ....... results.

Arkan

Novice
Volourn said:
"preachy!"

I prefer to think of myself as peachy, sweet cheeks. :D

Is your online persona homosexual, Voly? You always go after the guys ;)

Except for me. :(

Volourn

Pretty Princess
I go after anyone. It just means I'm desperate to put my dick in a hole; not whether I'm gay, striaght, bi, or even into animals or even cheese...

Arkan

Novice
Naked_Lunch said:
I've done all the above, except for cheese. That's gross.

Nickelodean Gak is the best stuff. It makes your wang glow! :o

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom