Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stop the press - the best game ever has been found!

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Mine didn't, even after beating the 100k bar …

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
theInsouciantFistOfPiety said:
poocolator said:

Oh shit yes. The actual video is a sight to behold. If you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat.

I don't know... the video just about single-handedly ruined the game for me. Now whenever I try to play unicorn attack, I think about nerdy weeeabos combing the hair of their fugly japanese girlfriends.

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
No no no... The overwrought pranciness of that video only enhances my enjoyment of the game. They are cut from the same be-dazzled cloth.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
ScottishMartialArts said:
poocolator said:

Oh shit yes. The actual video is a sight to behold. If you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat.

I don't know... the video just about single-handedly ruined the game for me. Now whenever I try to play unicorn attack, I think about nerdy weeeabos combing the hair of their fugly japanese girlfriends.
It's from the 1995 album Erasure; their lead singer was Andy Bell. He happens to like taking it up the ass. I don't know about the weeabo part, and that chick looks like a heavily made-up white girl. Screw the oriental motif; that's all crap, anyway. The video itself is life-changing. Anyway, here's something to get that taste out of your mouth.

No no no... The overwrought pranciness of that video only enhances my enjoyment of the game. They are cut from the same be-dazzled cloth.
Ah, beautiful.

Mackerel

Augur
So is this that "ironical enjoyment" thing? I had an ex who loved Erasure, and damn that song annoys me now the same as back then. Hell, it's basically a litmus test for innate faggotry and I wouldn't be surprised if subjecting yourself to the constant repetition in order to play a basic platformer is damaging to the cerebral cortex. Good luck with that. :wink:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
poocolator said:
Anyway, here's something to get that taste out of your mouth.

corvus.jpg

Corvus_Corax_German_Band.jpeg

Uhm...

DaveO

Erudite
Ok, Gragt. Time to get the lead out and beat my high score.

RUA_150kplus.jpg

Fez

Erudite
How long did that take you? You must have that song burned into your brain.

DaveO

Erudite
Oddly the new score was after a long hiatus from the game and a reformat of my computer. Funny how things work out sometimes.

roll-a-die

Magister
At that point you would probably be going so fast that you would outpace cars. Is there a max speed you get to at some point? Or do you keep accelerating linearly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom