Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Dragon Age II Preview and New Screenshots

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Dragon Age 2

<p>Gamestar.de put up a preview of Dragon Age II, including new screenshots. Here, <a href="http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&amp;prev=_t&amp;hl=en&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;layout=1&amp;eotf=1&amp;u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamestar.de%2Fspecials%2Fspiele%2F2316313%2Fdragon_age_2.html&amp;sl=de&amp;tl=en" target="_blank">let Google help you to translate it.</a></p>
<blockquote>
<p><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()">Hawkes 10th adventure begins parallel to the attack of the Dark Brut Ferelden the country.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()">Instead, however, oppose the monsters, Hawke fled north from the village Lothering just before it is destroyed for good.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()">Hawke has the title Champion of Kirkwall.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()">What exactly he or she has done to read this honor, should form part of the plot of Dragon Age 2nd</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()">Thus, the player will explore with his group, the area around Kirkwall and other free city-states to do there adventure.</span></p>
</blockquote>
<p><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()">Yes, they will do there adventure. Also:</span></p>
<blockquote>
<p><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()">Already have already revealed some characters from Dragon Age 2 was.</span><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"> We put the figure briefly.</span> <br /><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left;"><strong>Hawke</strong> : </span> The choice of male or female hero is the main character of Dragon Age 2, and leads the player through the 10-year history.</span> <br /><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><strong>Bethany:</strong> Hawkes sister is a magician and supports her brother in the battle with fire spells.</span> <br /><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left;"><strong>Cassandra</strong> : </span> The Inquisitor has a burning interest in the hero did Hawkes.</span> <br /><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left;"><strong>Varric</strong> : </span> The dwarf Hawke has accompanied on his travels and is the storyteller in Dragon Age 2nd</span> .<br /><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left;"><strong>Flemeth</strong> : </span>The mighty shapeshifts and mother of Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins is also in Dragon Age 2 again with the party.</span></p>
</blockquote>
<p><span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><br /></span></p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/98744-dragon-age-ii-preview-and-new-screenshots.html">GB</a></p>

Turok

Erudite
This make me realize that games this days are just for kids, i better quit playing video games for good, anyone know a good page discussing fantasy books?

hiver

What exactly he or she has done to read this horor, should form part of the plot of Dragon Age 2nd Thus
You guys should definitely do more news with the help of google tranni.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
All those screenshots made me curious so I reinstalled DA:O. Man, what are those character models hideous there. Not to mention that somehow locations in dungeons and buildings look great but that everything set outdoor looks incredibly empty and soulless. The art direction for the menus and loading screens and the like is top notch however. What an odd mix.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
VentilatorOfDoom said:
Bethany: Hawkes sister is a magician and supports her brother in the battle with fire spells.

At least we might get to see a new rape/romance mod for it.

VentilatorOfDoom said:
Flemeth : The mighty shapeshifts and mother of Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins is also in Dragon Age 2 again with the party.

So much for that whole being dead thing.

"give When I go to Dragon Age: Origins a combat command, I must look on at Origins before me, how the character shuffles cumbersome in the right position and then swing the sword. Das ist nicht akzeptabel."

:retarded:

Morrigan made it pretty clear that Flemeth would find a new body ASAP. Doesn't make it any better cause I sure don't want that boring old cunt in my party.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Overweight Manatee said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:
Flemeth : The mighty shapeshifts and mother of Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins is also in Dragon Age 2 again with the party.

So much for that whole being dead thing.
Flemeth: Die mächtige Gestaltwandlerin und Mutter von Morrigan aus Dragon Age: Origins ist auch in Dragon Age 2 wieder mit von der Partie.
Doesn't neccessarily mean "part of the party" but can just as well simply mean "plays a part in the game". And since part of the game is set at the same time as DA:O...

Abelon Blanchetourbe said:
Morrigan made it pretty clear that Flemeth would find a new body ASAP. Doesn't make it any better cause I sure don't want that boring old cunt in my party.
Couldn't you kill Flemeth for good? Or did you just make sure she didn't take over Morrigan? I can't remember.

ironyuri

racofer said:
Woah, this looks good.

Can I romance and have tasteful sex with Bethany, by the way?

Incest may seem like the most important question but you are not seeing the big picture -

Flemeth = MILF. Will the game provide us with the opportunity to romance Morrigan's mother and also to kill her (then romance her more)

random_encounter

Educated
Shannow said:
Abelon Blanchetourbe said:
Couldn't you kill Flemeth for good? Or did you just make sure she didn't take over Morrigan? I can't remember.
My impression was that it only bought Morrigan time as she still wanted Flemeth's grimoire after her defeat to protect herself. Her physical body is destroyed, but I was under the impression that Flemeth couldn't be 'killed' in the more conventional sense and would still prove a threat in the long term.

For DA2, though, I suspect that Hawke might run into Flemeth before that event takes place and act as another 'pawn'.

Clockwork Knight said:
I thought she had been killed off for good. Seemed to me she only went throught the bother of raising kids so she would have a body to take over, and couldn't just grab the first one she sees after dying.
Morrigan clearly states that Flemeth will return, one way or another. She just hopes that she will be powerful enough to face Flemeth herself later.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom