Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, what exactly is cool about FF's Zepiroth?

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Seeing a gazillion commenters named after him it suddenly dawned on me, I've got absolutely no idea why this character became such a hit. When I played the game he seemed like an emo wanker, but then again I only played it untill not that far after the first city. I think. So, what's the appeal?

Cassidy

Arcane
For a teenager on ADD, there is definitively some appeal about a white-haired evil guy with a ridiculously huge sword in totally surreal battles. The same sort of appeal that exists for Cell, Vegeta and other wapanese grade stuff.

Der_Unbekannte

Educated
1269464056471.jpg

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
He's so hot! And he's like mysterious and has a dark past, you just want to cuddle him to your huge fat breasts and tell him it will be okay, and then make love cause hes hot

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Baby's first Elric? Dunno, played FF7 when it came out before all the fanshit exploded. Even before my opinions became clouded by sheer hate for his retarded fans, I thought he was pretty weak character. He never got much screen time, so he hardly got any character developement. His only notable accomplishment was killing off the weakest link in your party, and even then it wasn't anything new to the FF series. Galuf from FF5, a far more interesting character who was also useful in combat, was killed off by the big baddie. And that was after having a furious battle to the death with him and kicking the bad guys ass pretty hard, alone. But none of the faggots hailing Sephiroth played video games back then, so they wouldn't know. Everything the Elric wannabe did was new, exciting and 'cinematic' to the medium.

Martin

Educated
What exactly is cool about wearing baggy pants with a waist or a crotch that almost falls to your knees or keeping your shoelaces untied? What is cool about ripping parts of your jeans?

You shouldn't concern yourself with life's unsolvable mysteries Trash.
It will consume you.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Martin said:
You shouldn't concern yourself with life's unsolvable mysteries Trash.
It will consume you.

Let it consume you Trash, it is your only way out of banal shit boring. Your only way

Jim Profit

Educated
Not all anime is retarded. Mind you, weaboos actually hate "shonen" animu'... It doesn't settle well with their faggotry.

Weaboo=Gravitation
Awesome=Ninja Scroll (In the first five minutes a ninja slut gets raped, but she stuck a bunch of rat poison in her coochie and killed her rapist who was a guy made out of rock except for his big nigger cock)

Anyway, I say you guys watch One Piece. As that's going to be our future.

Global Warming is going to cause gigantic tides and turn the world into several large islands. (Nothing's free in waterworld!)

A one world government/military state is soon to follow. (Dub can't decide whether to call it marines or navy, you however can just call them daddy)

Anyone who the one world gubber'ment doesn't like is a pirate/terrorist.

Dny

Educated
Trash said:
Seeing a gazillion commenters named after him it suddenly dawned on me, I've got absolutely no idea why this character became such a hit. When I played the game he seemed like an emo wanker, but then again I only played it untill not that far after the first city. I think. So, what's the appeal?

I think the scene of him burning the village is what propelled his popularity, it sends a message to all the butthurt of the world who too wish to burn their neighbors or something.

1BSAQ.jpg

Educated
He's an effective villain AND HE KILLS YOUR CLERIC. She was cute and fuckable and her limit breaks were very, very nice. And... he kills her... just like that, bro :cry: No more cleric :cry:
That added a lot of suspense to the story. Because if he perma-kills cleric, he can perma-kill anyone, including the protagonist... reallly good move, Square.
And his theme music fucking rocked.

laclongquan

Arcane
Dunno. Never can understand why he's soooo popular.

Aerith I can understand: fuckable, bosom, high slit cut of long dress.

Tifa I can understand: fuckable, big bosom, hot pants plus bellybutton.

Yuffie, I can understand abit: annoying sister that they all secretly want to fuck.

Cloud: this clown is funny as shit. Really. So I undertand his popularity.

Sephiroth? :shrug:

Felix

Arcane
That sword is not huge, but ridiculous long....I know nodachi is long but that thing crossed the line....Square is retarded, ffs.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
GUYS CAN I JOIN IN ROFL XD
Dunno. Never can understand why he's soooo popular.

Aerith I can understand: fuckable, bosom, high slit cut of long dress.

Tifa I can understand: fuckable, big bosom, hot pants plus bellybutton.

Yuffie, I can understand abit: annoying sister that they all secretly want to fuck.

Cloud: this clown is funny as shit. Really. So I undertand his popularity.

Sephiroth? :shrug:
:M kill yourself

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Jim Profit said:
NGlobal Warming is going to cause gigantic tides and turn the world into several large islands. (Nothing's free in waterworld!)

A one world government/military state is soon to follow. (Dub can't decide whether to call it marines or navy, you however can just call them daddy)

Anyone who the one world gubber'ment doesn't like is a pirate/terrorist.

You know the main character thinks pirates have fun and are nice happy people. There is quite high reward for his head because of his behavior and mental state. Breaking into jail to free all these happy people was one of his minor offenses.

On the other hand, they are walking without socks, which means people who like bare feet would enjoy it a lot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom