Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The "Drop & Decay" guy strickes back.

Hron

Novice
Some1 again droped all stuff on ground and decayed it.
When i loged to see how steel crucibles are doing i saw a guy login in, when i asked who the fuck he is, he loged off. I think i have all active players on my kinlist so i can tell for sure what char it was not.
He killed all the animals in that fence behind steel house.

It happened betwen 15:20 and 17:13 (time now)
ppl that where online are:
Svake (1 min ago)
Jeffolo (4h ago)
Maybe one of them saw smthing?

This definetly shows that some1 is realy trying to destroy this village. And its some1 from inside.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
damn.. and we can't do anything about it because of the lack of village management features. Can you extend your claim on the metal area to cover the entire village square?

Jeff

Novice
Well, i logged online that time to see if there was someone else, but i logged off thereafter (i needed to ask for a metal bar to repair my plow). Seeing as the cows had enough food, i decided to ask later. There was no one online that time, at least on my kin list.
Regarding Svake, he's a friend of mine. I don't think he can be the culprit, though. He started to play after the drop&decay guy striked the first time, by the way. I can ask him if he has seen something, though (i don't think he has registered to the forums yet, by the way).

Aratheus

Educated
I can probably take the stuff from Ara's plot that I need, and move his claim to cover the majority of the square. Everyone should have rights already anyways.

Another option, though we'd have to do it quickly, would be to smash the idol (lawspeaker can do this at any authority right?) and rebuild it. We did this in Xendar to take over their tin mine, and it doesn't destroy signs, banners, or statues. It'd just cost the 30k and the items, and we'd have to rebuild authority. Would mean losing all the inactive people until we can readd them manually, but would remove every single person we don't know is in the village from it. A clean slate, so to speak.

Blxz

Educated
Not good news guys.

For what its worth I haven't been online for a while so its unlikely to be me unless I have used an alt but thats not very sporting. I'm still checking these forums occasionally so post up when you do change the idol so I can come back and get myself sworn back in once this shit on my life is sorted.

Good luck figuring it out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom