Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fall Out Boy??? what the fuck are these fags doing?

space captain

Liturgist
U. S. of Fuckin' A. ...and dont forget it or we'l
i saw an ad about winning a PSP from these losersover on the PlanetTribes website.. and was subsequently revolted by the retarded fag boys who have taken on this name...

i dont think i want to bother with finding out what they sound like
(edit: ok i just did - and surprise!! its more of that limp-wristed SoCal psuedo punk bullshit that NOFX cursed us with)

someone needs to kill them - all of them

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Dude, Fall Out Boy is fucking older than Fallout. They did the theme song for Parker Lewis Cant Lose.

You're also admitting to being pretty fucking retarded for thinking they suck and not having listened to them, either (that was your first opinion), on top of the reason that the only reason you hate them is because of their name.

As far as "Parker Lewis" goes, are you sure this is the same band? These guys look a bit too young to have performed a theme song over a decade ago. They might be a new band using the same moniker. Just like before there was "Nirvana" there was "Nirvana"

Anyway there is no need for panty-bunching, we all know the proper name is "Pip Boy" Then and only then, will you be free to hate, if indeed you are that petty.

Seacrest Out.

Sheriff05

Liturgist
They're rich suburban kids, who grow up on the "fake" hardcore scene in the chicago suburbs, they like all these GAY chicago bands getting signed the last few years
they're fucking posers.(Rise Against is even shittier)
and Yeah they took their name from Fallout, and have said so publicy (they got together around 2000. so Rex I don't know what the fuck you are talking about with "parker lewis" which was on the early 90's, you must thinking of something else)

So actually Space Captain hit it right on the head. I didn't realize you lemmings baromenter for what was cool metered on what crap showed suddenly showed up on MTV2?
pretty weak, you bitches.
:lol:

Spazmo

Erudite
Chief_Kirbydorf said:
Anyway there is no need for panty-bunching, we all know the proper name is "Pip Boy" Then and only then, will you be free to hate, if indeed you are that petty..

Pip Boy is just that orange dick on the (hey hey) Pipboy 2000. Fallout or Vault Boy is the little dude in everything else. Two different things.

NeutralMilkHotel

Liturgist
space captain said:
like i honestly give a shit about your opinions

Well, to be fair, you made this thread in hopes of getting other's opinions on the subject. So, that would mean that you do care about their opinions.

In any case, the band you mentioned is shite, but not in the least because they call themselves Fallout boy.

NeutralMilkHotel

Liturgist
space captain said:
Well, to be fair, you made this thread in hopes of getting other's opinions on the subject. So, that would mean that you do care about their opinions.

bullshit - i made the thread to state a fact - period

at what point did i ask for anyones opinion? i pointed out the band exists and that they are morons for picking a name like that

Usually you don't state something to people unless you want their feedback and opinions. And posting a topic on a internet message board it's kind of... you know... the whole point.

Making a topic on a subject on a message board is literally asking others to post their opinions on it.

And really, if just wanted to "state a fact", why the fuck did you state it to people who's opinions mean jack shit to you.

space captain

Liturgist
U. S. of Fuckin' A. ...and dont forget it or we'l
Not all the time - people write news all over the internet... its not always an invitation for editorial or reader opinions... i honestly dont care if people love this band or hate it - i just found out about it and stated my perspective... thats it... if you want to comment on it, its your perogative, not my wish

NeutralMilkHotel

Liturgist
Also, the mere fact that you've gotten so pissy over this means that you do care about the opinions stated here.

edit: Anyways, I don't care, I'm done here. Just seemed strange to me, that's all.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Sol Invictus said:
Dude, Fall Out Boy is fucking older than Fallout. They did the theme song for Parker Lewis Cant Lose.

Now there's a damned good show. Wonder why FOX hasn't released it on DVD?

RGE

Liturgist
Sheriff05 said:
... Yeah they took they're name from Fallout, and have said so publicy (they got together around 2000. so Rex I don't know what the fuck you are talking about with "parker lewis" which was on the early 90's, you must thinking of something else)
Parker Lewis was so cool. So that band didn't name themselves after Radioactive Man's sidekick? Perhaps they should have? :D

"Watch out, Radioactive Man!" :o

Sheriff05

Liturgist
RGE said:
Sheriff05 said:
... Yeah they took they're name from Fallout, and have said so publicy (they got together around 2000. so Rex I don't know what the fuck you are talking about with "parker lewis" which was on the early 90's, you must thinking of something else)
Parker Lewis was so cool. So that band didn't name themselves after Radioactive Man's sidekick? Perhaps they should have? :D

"Watch out, Radioactive Man!" :o

Now that these guys are "major" there in the local papers quite a bit, I ve read both the obvious Simpsons reference and the more obscure Fallout reference when they discuss their "name". who knows, point being these guys aren't same band Rex is talking about.
Now when a band called the "Bio-whores" gets hugely popular the discussion here to their names origin will of course be far more entertaining. They will of course be Canadians.

kris

Arcane
Heh, they had a song named "Grand theft autumn"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom