Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LOL what is this game?

^ title

Seriously guys whats it about? the graphics suck and the XBOX360 totally own it. looks like it belongs in the 90s. have you seen the screenshots of chronicles of narnia

that is way better fantasy
1116619863.jpg

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
killborn haste said:
... looks like it belongs in the 90s.
I'll take that as a compliment

have you seen the screenshots of chronicles of narnia

I'm sure it is. Now, go masturbate over graphics someplace else

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Hey, VD, don't worry, every game has its detractors, and if your game attracts this kind of naysayer; you are doing something right in my book. :D

Mefi

Prophet
Patron
waiting for a train at Perdido Street Station
killborn haste said:
^ title

Seriously guys whats it about? the graphics suck and the XBOX360 totally own it. looks like it belongs in the 90s. have you seen the screenshots of chronicles of narnia

oooo... it's definitely dangling, do we get to poke sticks in it now?

How about, as a matter of principle, I'd rather not learn to love the lord through the tales of a fluffy stuffed toy?

Or, we know the graphics are not 1337, but this could be a ROLE PLAYING game that will put most other gfx-whore friendly games to shame?

Or alternatively, you are confusing us with people who think your opinion is worth a shit?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Shut up fanboi!"

:lol:

"oooo... it's definitely dangling, do we get to poke sticks in it now?

How about, as a matter of principle, I'd rather not learn to love the lord through the tales of a fluffy stuffed toy?

Or, we know the graphics are not 1337, but this could be a ROLE PLAYING game that will put most other gfx-whore friendly games to shame?

Or alternatively, you are confusing us with people who think your opinion is worth a shit?"

You are a moron.

Greatatlantic

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
killborn haste said:
... looks like it belongs in the 90s.
I'll take that as a compliment

That is so true. Though this guy is definitely trolling. Its funny about all the arguments over which console has the best graphics, since give it a year a PC will be better, a lot better in that department. Plus, are games won't be the short, shallow insults to human intelligence that is 95% of console releases. With the PC its ony 85%...

Deathy

Liturgist
"putting the 'role' back in rpg"

...What does that even mean, anyway?

Spazmo

Erudite
I don't know about putting roles back in anything. We mostly just complain about shit. VD's game is the first bit of actual constructive work anyone on staff has done to get good RPGs out there.

LlamaGod

Cipher
Chronicles of Narnia is for fucking morons, no doubt the game and movie will appeal to people.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I read them all when I was in 6th grade, loved them all. Why would they make a game out of em? Didn't they also make a cartoon movie I think, maybe, based on the closet or something?

Stark

Liturgist
anyone else think this killborn haste is one regular posting using an alternate account? the screenshot he posted ( chronicles of narnia?) looks pretty ghey and stupid.

RP said:
That Saint is secretely a LARPer.

:lol: :lol:

LlamaGod

Cipher
Well his first post was about why Fable 2 is kewl or something, so I figure he's just some Xbox idiot who likes shitty fantasy.

Reklar

Liturgist
I think Vault Dweller has taken the proper attitude towards this poster, but what the hey, I'll take a pot-shot in his stead.

Killborn Haste? More like Stillborn Paste. :roll:

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom