Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gahahaha, let's play Sengoku Rance! (NSFW)

spekkio

Arcane
This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man!

:rage:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
---------------------------------------------------
Turn #77 “Alternative END”

alcg3252.jpg

Ok, reorganization time. Scrap the troops of our Orochi-girl because we will lose her anyway. Next scrap Ai’s unit, unfortunately we have to replace her…

alcg3253.jpg

For some additional firepower on the frontline.

alcg3254.jpg

alcg3255.jpg

There we go.

alcg3256.jpg

Time to use the last Fan. We will fight Orochi in the next turn.

alcg3257.jpg

alcg3258.jpg

Ha! Enough firepower to the front and nothing can stop you.

alcg3259.jpg

A challenger appears!

alcg3260.jpg

alcg3261.jpg

alcg3262.jpg

alcg3263.jpg

That’s some pretty gay-humor :smug:

alcg3264.jpg

For your information, everybody besides Souun on this list would be insta-killed – this is an event, not a battle (well, it can be a battle if we play it another way).

alcg3265.jpg

alcg3266.jpg

alcg3267.jpg

alcg3268.jpg

alcg3269.jpg

alcg3270.jpg

alcg3271.jpg

alcg3272.jpg

alcg3273.jpg

alcg3274.jpg

alcg3275.jpg

Rance’s ass is saved.

End of Turn #77 “Alternative END”

lightbane

Arcane
So, let me guess: If you pick Rance to fight this guy, you start a regulart battle, but if you lose Rance doesn't die, instead it's followed by "a special event" where Rance suffers his worst nightmare ever dreamed and begs to be killed, no? :lol:

RandomLurker

Scholar
Next scrap Ai’s unit, unfortunately we have to replace her…

Don't you need her to clear Kenshin, though? Not to mention that your roster was already pretty tactician light, and she's one of the better (best?) ones.

lightbane said:
So, let me guess: If you pick Rance to fight this guy, you start a regulart battle

Nope. If you pick Rance, Rance dies, pretty much like any other commander except one of the two special cases. That's pretty much it the first time you get this event, and it will keep popping up until you deal with him for good. This isn't the only way of doing that though, and if I remember this right Rance putting his ass on the line is a pretty major part of the "regular" way :lol:.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
RandomLurker said:
Next scrap Ai’s unit, unfortunately we have to replace her…

Don't you need her to clear Kenshin, though? Not to mention that your roster was already pretty tactician light, and she's one of the better (best?) ones.

As far as I remember, only the Takeda and Shimatsu Tacticians got better combat stats than her, not to mention she starts with battle strategy 3, which is pretty neat. Mouri is pretty awesome though.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
RandomLurker said:
lightbane said:
So, let me guess: If you pick Rance to fight this guy, you start a regulart battle

Nope. If you pick Rance, Rance dies, pretty much like any other commander except one of the two special cases. That's pretty much it the first time you get this event, and it will keep popping up until you deal with him for good. This isn't the only way of doing that though, and if I remember this right Rance putting his ass on the line is a pretty major part of the "regular" way :lol:.

Kentarou's the second special case, right? IIRC, if you use Kentarou the battle comes to a draw and gets postponed for another turn or two. Also Kentarou gains a level after each fight, so you can use this to grind him to level 99.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Furious Flaming Faggot said:
Rance's glorious and most noble ass must be protected from the sinister forces of the homo at all costs.

On the other hand, if it's surprise anal penetration from female ninja fingers, it's no big deal, as we've already seen... :smug:

Reject_666_6 said:
RandomLurker said:
lightbane said:

Kentarou's the second special case, right? IIRC, if you use Kentarou the battle comes to a draw and gets postponed for another turn or two. Also Kentarou gains a level after each fight, so you can use this to grind him to level 99.

Yup, Kentarou's the only other one that will survive, outside of Souun who will kill Gigai.

But

I don't remember if you need Kentarou to be Demonized or not? Probably not though.

ComradeCommissar said:
Reject_666_6 said:
RandomLurker said:
lightbane said:

Yup, Kentarou's the only other one that will survive, outside of Souun who will kill Gigai.

But

I don't remember if you need Kentarou to be Demonized or not? Probably not though.

I think so. The demonization is what makes him even with Gigai. Beforehand he's just a stupid kid with a special sword. I believe you won't get the option to send him in at all if he is still human since he is plot-critical and can't die. The same goes for Suzume and any other plot-critical characters for the route.

RandomLurker

Scholar
Saark said:
As far as I remember, only the Takeda and Shimatsu Tacticians got better combat stats than her, not to mention she starts with battle strategy 3, which is pretty neat. Mouri is pretty awesome though.

There's also Uruza. Her raw stats may or may not technically be better (I don't really remember), but her unique attack (sacrifice all moves, attack everybody, sap 1 move from every hit unit) definitely should put her somewhere in that top 4. But that still leaves Ai as one of the best tacticians, not to mention one of the only two WhiskeyWolf even has / had. Though as for that "may be neccesary to clear Kenshin", I just remembered it was the other way around, so at least there's that.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Overweight Manatee said:
ComradeCommissar said:
eed Kentarou to be Demonized or not? Probably not though.[/spoiler]
I think so. The demonization is what makes him even with Gigai. Beforehand he's just a stupid kid with a special sword. I believe you won't get the option to send him in at all if he is still human since he is plot-critical and can't die. The same goes for Suzume and any other plot-critical characters for the route.

I think there even is some sort of explanation during the fight, stating that Kentarou only survived thanks to him being some sort of demon .

Totally forgot about Uruza there, the action sap puts her at spot 1 imo, especially combined with Kenshin and some strong hit-all magic hero that has to charge skills. You can easily get off 2 or 3 of them without running out of actions during an army fight, the enemy not being able to do anything. You have to push her battle strategy skills though. Loved to put her together with Kenshin, Natori and that magician girl you get via bonuspoints at the beginning. Devastating attack but pretty long charge time, the latter not mattering since the enemy was sapped off all actions before they could use a single one. Then I lost her to the Shimazu folks, thanks to not being able to ever get her affection up. Bastards.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
GarfunkeL said:
GO WW GO!
Vitriol said:
Don't give up, bro!

Forget it bros. He is lost to us. Academic year started, government rised taxes, more new pulp sci-fi novels came to be read etc. If you add to that that they finally translated "Big Bang Age" you'll get the full picture of calamity.

Whereever he is, whatever he is doing WW is beyond our reach. He will have to pull it through on his own. Until then :salute:

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Ok, I get the picture. Next update later. After I finish "Some Golden Harbor".

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
*Between the turn*

alcg3276.jpg

alcg3277.jpg

Extermination. Where the bloody hell is that Archer-Unit?

*Between the turn*
Turn #78

alcg3278.jpg

Trouble in the morning.

alcg3279.jpg

Spacing out my ass!

alcg3280.jpg

As of now my army is pretty much unstoppable. It’s still far from the Uberarmy you can muster in the “Kill the Monkey” Route, but hey, you play with the cards you have been dealt.

alcg3281.jpg

The first step in solving the reptile problem is to level up who we can. We start with our hero-rapist.

alcg3282.jpg

71lvl. Feels good.

alcg3283.jpg

alcg3284.jpg

alcg3285.jpg

alcg3286.jpg

We don’t end on one level up for Tourin.

alcg3287.jpg

alcg3288.jpg

alcg3289.jpg

That was a rather strange event.

alcg3290.jpg

alcg3291.jpg

alcg3292.jpg

Lvl51 and another character clear.

alcg3293.jpg

So, lets dive once again into this shit-hole.

alcg3294.jpg

alcg3295.jpg

Again fighting through the fucking dungeon, lovely.

alcg3296.jpg

alcg3297.jpg

alcg3298.jpg

Super Hanny is not very funny… yeah, a stupid rime.

alcg3299.jpg

Unfortunately because of bad luck one of my commanders (Aburako) has been defeated. She can fight Orochi but with only 1hp.

alcg3300.jpg

Bad luck strikes again. Two Orochi-girls get to attack first.

alcg3302.jpg

So far so good.

alcg3303.jpg

alcg3304.jpg

:rage:

alcg3305.jpg

Damn it!

alcg3306.jpg

Damn it!

alcg3307.jpg

Ok, pounding time.

alcg3308.jpg

alcg3309.jpg

alcg3310.jpg

alcg3311.jpg

alcg3312.jpg

alcg3313.jpg

Shit! I forgot that I lose automatically after using up all the AP on my current troops. Hell, I doubt I even had the troops in reserve that could deal any serious damage to this snake bastard.

alcg3314.jpg

No matter, once more. To Victory!

alcg3315.jpg

alcg3316.jpg

Fuck!

alcg3317.jpg

Fuck!

alcg3318.jpg

Ok, it’s not going pretty well. That’s for sure.

alcg3319.jpg

Fuck!

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

kuuuuu.png

cryface.png

All hell be damned.

alcg3320.jpg

Fuck it all, I will leave the motherfucker for later but hell will freeze over if let this insult pass.

End of Turn #78

RandomLurker

Scholar
"Never" would be my guess. There are some characters you simply can't clear, and this includes most of the women with their own routes.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Vaarna_Aarne said:
When are you clearing Kenshin? This is important.

Indeed.

You must clear her before Sill gets frozen

Edit: Shit, I forgot - you can't clear her at all. But to get her H scene you need to do as said above... and as you probably already knew WW.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Vaarna_Aarne said:
As RL said, Kenshi can't be cleared... in a sens at least. She has her own route which, you may have noticed, I am not on.

EDIT:
Mrowak said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:

Indeed.

You must clear her before Sill gets frozen
The what?

EDIT #2:
Yeah, I know.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom