Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot your GOG.com shelf

Blackula

Educated
Nice house Stainless Veteran

Blackula said:
No, no, man, that phrase was to ambiguous. "Nice house Stainless Veteran, you probably make your parents proud", or: "Nice house Stainless Veteran, you are the cancer which killing 'dex" whould send much clearer message. :roll:
Or, if it wasn't irony - otaku are making the rest of the human race feeling better about themselves since last century.

9mvEg.jpg

Multi-headed Cow

Stainless Veteran said:
Blackula said:
No, no, man, that phrase was to ambiguous. "Nice house Stainless Veteran, you probably make your parents proud", or: "Nice house Stainless Veteran, you are the cancer which killing 'dex" whould send much clearer message. :roll:
Or, if it wasn't irony - otaku are making the rest of the human race feeling better about themselves since last century.

9mvEg.jpg
That picture is wonderful.

Epsilon

Cipher
Not all of my games are here as I'm in the process of moving house, so some are in boxes and can't be photographed.
2llyqzr.jpg

dsc014740my3.jpg

2vv6m2a.jpg

and some gog games for convenience when travelling
aner9i.jpg

Yes I have two versions of Darklands, one is 5 1/4" the other is ordinary floppy.
Bioshock 2 was gifted to me by my ex, she's since been replaced :smug:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I am almost tempted to unbox my collection and post pictures of it on the 'net.

Almost.

In fact, I did that some years ago. I wonder if the pictures are around somewhere...

Luzur

Good Sir
Silellak said:
Luzur said:
Well okay I guess anyone can make a mistake I mean maybe he's just a big Elder Scrolls fan and was hoping for the best.

Luzur said:
:what:

Seriously though, awesome collection. *salute*

found both expansions in the bargain bin, so...

and yes, i pre-ordered, since i thought they could not screw up something so closely related to Morrowind and Daggerfall.

Epsilon said:
:lots of game boxes:

I've played a lot of those and own hard copies of many, quite a lot of good games there. I myself do not have any of those good old cardboard boxes left though, got rid of them some years ago.

why don't they make games like they used to?

MessiahMan

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
2hs2849.jpg

2vlt8nk.jpg

vrpz0o.jpg

e6c8cw.jpg

2la98qq.jpg

ifaibs.jpg

2guio49.jpg

2e3y4k6.jpg

2cco3kn.jpg

nov5mh.jpg

2iw4m7r.jpg

2cfxngp.jpg

2d1ptoy.jpg

11t3gqs.jpg

6putug.jpg

Not the best collection at the codex, mayhap, but I feel that it's at least postworthy. Much more so than some silly jpegs of your worthless digital downloads.

Note: Not pictured are my smattering of playstation 1 & 2 games, N64, and games. I don't really have much for them period, and I hardly play those console-looking things except as curiosities (emulated, mostly) to see how the peasants live.

Note #2: due to the lack of clarity on most of the images, here's a link to the nearly complete list of games I've got (some minor stuff not listed, because I've got it up for trade)

http://gametz.com/?A=My+Items&desire=co ... able=Games

mornick

Scholar
Luzur said:
hahaha, GOG shelf....pffft.

this is how real shelves look.

Crikey. That is impressive! :salute:

Lot's of good memories from just scanning those titles...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom