Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Cassidy

Arcane
BB

The Inquisition came through the Warp with the support of "unknown assets", so maybe the "support" that will arrive might be in the form of tainted forces by Chaos. One can never be too careful, and even though their position is precarious, the Lorekeeper knows better than to trust something as convenient as the only force capable of travelling through Hell without getting lost. Better to be prepare to face two potential foes than to be caught off-guard by supposed allies that might prove to be something else.

Meanwhile, shipping the heavy vehicle through a long a risky journey may mean its doom. Better to have a not so reliably landcruiser than end with nothing at all.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Never said the last one was one by luck, said that if it weren't for the quick thinking of Ezekiel in killing the Necron Lord, thus severing their main advantage and confusing the Pariahs, the fight would've been a bloodbath.
From this, I came to the conclusion that the barge needs to have another tune up, that way it won't crap out on us at a crucial moment again.
Edit: Ok, yes I did say it was complete luck, my bad.

oscar

Arcane
AB. We can't risk the Lorekeeper going nuts and attacking the Ordos and A2 has way too much shit that could go wrong.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
BB

The Lorekeeper is right in assuming that there is something rotten about the Inquisition. His plan is the wise one, and unfortunately it's incompatible with 2A. It's not that they'd be going on a suicide mission, 500 Guardsmen, the neophytes and the Land Hulk are formidable enough, but the risk of not coming back on time is too big.

desocupado

Magister
BA

Fuck that shit, I say. We need weapons, and a reliable transport. And we need the men to trust their leaders.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
We never actually saw the Loremaster defeat the Lord of Change, did we?
He's been making increasingly erratic and confusing decisions ever since he became a Dreadnought, ones that either didn't make too much sense or lead to people dying.
Meanwhile, in the Eye of Terror, a Greater Demon of Tzeentch attacks Abaddon while proclaiming that "Sorcery is on the rise again.".
THEN, we get news of the inquisition coming to Cadia with "hidden assets".
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but we should keep an eye on both of them.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
And charge they did.

"Oh, frak this"

Goddammit, bro :/

Anyway,

B!!!!!!111111

BLOW THE INQUISITION OUT OF THE SKY!

and B!!!!!!111111

Sure, the faulty land hulk might backfire and explode when trying to fire, but we need something other than heavy bolters to BLOW THE INQUISITION OUT OF THE SKY, and sending it to the manufactorum would take too long.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Can we give incomplete votes?

I'm voting A for the first choice. Creed knows Cadia, he knows what hes doing.

Not voting on the 2nd choice though. I would love to see a proper Land-Hulk and restock armory, but the potential risk of seeing 500 Kasrkin, 2 Important Marines and our new neophytes (not to mention the Hulk itself) being killed is too much.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
root said:
admit you at least let out a little chuckle at that. come on, gaider deserves it (oh yes he deserves what's coming to Cadia).

Well, okay, you can mention as many Gaider quotes as you like, but only under one condition.

Don't. Use. The. Word. Frak. Ever. Again.

darth roxor's choices are the only ones who have been consistent with an EXTREME astartes chapter so far

:rpgcodex:

And yeah, give us Ezekiel's cool story. We need to know our battlebrothers.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
A A

We need to further build the trust between the IG and the Astartes, and restocking the armoury of the Land Hulk is an opportunity that cannot be missed. The Land Hulk will be staffed and protected by both proper Astartes (our neophytes) and some of Cadia's finest. It'll perform adequately. :thumbsup:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
AA

All that could be said about this has been said. Besides, once our land hulk is truly worthy, we might be able to use it to go into the necron catacombs... And yes, paint it red, cuz red 'uns go fastah!

Lesifoere

Liturgist
root said:
techmnarine gaius is not a brother-captain, and Ezekiel only became one because of...extraordinary measures.

btw, you haven't yet answered if you want his backstory or not. I await with anticipation.

Yes, we do want.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Lesifoere said:
root said:
techmnarine gaius is not a brother-captain, and Ezekiel only became one because of...extraordinary measures.

btw, you haven't yet answered if you want his backstory or not. I await with anticipation.

Yes, we do want.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
BB

Cassidy said:
The Inquisition came through the Warp with the support of "unknown assets", so maybe the "support" that will arrive might be in the form of tainted forces by Chaos. One can never be too careful, and even though their position is precarious, the Lorekeeper knows better than to trust something as convenient as the only force capable of travelling through Hell without getting lost. Better to be prepare to face two potential foes than to be caught off-guard by supposed allies that might prove to be something else.

Meanwhile, shipping the heavy vehicle through a long a risky journey may mean its doom. Better to have a not so reliably landcruiser than end with nothing at all.

This.

Jaedar said:
Kz3r0 said:
Lesifoere said:
root said:

Yes, we do want.

And this.

Yandere

Novice
Darth Roxor said:
Don't. Use. The. Word. Frak. Ever. Again.

This man.

CiaphasCain.JPG

He wants to have a word with you.

Meanwhile,

Yes, we do want.

eklektyk

Erudite
Ulminati said:

Im really thorn in first option.But for now only fully cooperating with Guards we stand a chance for prolonged action instead of anihilation [but i would stress an need to have back up plan for newcomers just in case]

Our new scout-brothers need more trainig and that trip to sort things out with AstrateSredpimpmobile will do them GooD. [on the plus side we send our belowed BroBattlebrother from harms way so he shoud survive our fuckups on landing strip :M ]

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom