Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban Andyman

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
DraQ said:
I'm a Polish Dragon (that's why I can't suddenly morph into a horse even for a noble cause), I cannot into Canadian accent.
I'm sure Volly would love to give you private lessons. Very private, if you know what I mean :smug:

DraQ

Arcane
Sceptic said:
DraQ said:
I'm a Polish Dragon (that's why I can't suddenly morph into a horse even for a noble cause), I cannot into Canadian accent.
I'm sure Volly would love to give you private lessons. Very private, if you know what I mean :smug:
Based on Volly's posting style and intellectual capabilities I'd be forced to politely decline his invitation for dinner, due to his suspected high concentration of metals like lead and mercury.

:smug:

Deleted Member 10432

I'm jumping on this bandwagon.

Andyman is one of the few non-moron members, and I'm worried he may have taken the Codex's braincell with him.

dragonfk said:
Blackadder said:
What did he do to enforce the banning DU?
Has asking this ever produced a sensible answer?

SoupNazi said:
You are turning into a monster cunt, DorkUnderlord.
Fixed.

RandomLurker

Scholar
End this insanity and let the horsey one roam free, or prepare to be judged by the lurkers. And we're extremely good at what we do, which is mostly just sitting there, unseen... just watching... absorbing it all... and judging...

yes...

Shannow

Waster of Time
DraQ said:
Sceptic said:
DraQ said:
Based on Volly's posting style and intellectual capabilities I'd be forced to politely decline his invitation for dinner, due to his suspected high concentration of metals like lead and mercury.

As long as you don't eat him, you'll be fine. He'll tell you all about warmongering and capitulating. Being a French American, if didn't get it. roflCOPTER

AndymanhairaX

Educated
No, that's when DU decides to unban me and I'll be sad because I realize I could have had 12000 posts and I'll go hang myself in the bathtub. :cry:

Oh god I'm giving him ideas, aren't I!? Please be merciful, DUde!

DraQ

Arcane
commie said:
DraQ said:
I'm a Polish Dragon

Shouldn't you be a 'Smok' and not a 'DraQ' then? Or to fit the naming style, a 'SmoQ'?
Well, DraQ is, in fact based off SmoQ, though my current nick is mostly a result of not wanting to share the same nick on the Codex as on TESF, where I went by "Bluescale". Now that I'm banned from TESF it no longer matters.

racofer

Thread Incliner
k4wkds.png

relootz

Scholar
The horse sure is loved by the newfags.

I like him too though, especially on my plate with some selfmade friies!

relootz

Scholar
DraQ said:
relootz said:
The horse sure is loved by the newfags.

I like him too though, especially on my plate with some selfmade friies!

At least have the decency to find my real joindate DraQ :(

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
DraQ said:
commie said:
DraQ said:
I'm a Polish Dragon

Shouldn't you be a 'Smok' and not a 'DraQ' then? Or to fit the naming style, a 'SmoQ'?
Well, DraQ is, in fact based off SmoQ, though my current nick is mostly a result of not wanting to share the same nick on the Codex as on TESF, where I went by "Bluescale". Now that I'm banned from TESF it no longer matters.

You got kicked out eventually, then? What'd you do?

DraQ

Arcane
Admiral jimbob said:
DraQ said:
commie said:
DraQ said:
I'm a Polish Dragon

You got kicked out eventually, then? What'd you do?
Told a retard in a /gd/ discussion regarding evolution that he might wish to rethink his "U WERENT THAR!!!!1" argument as it makes him look stupid.

"HALT! HALT! HALT!"

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
DU just likes fucking with us and wants to see if we will dance as he tells us to (we will - or rather already are). He will unban Andyman (or not) if/when he wants to. All this horse support group doesn't really matter - despite being amusing in its own way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom