Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

uona

Novice
A

maybe we can salvage something from the battlefield. Maybe the dreadnaught needs rescuing or something.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
B

We have survived by the grace of Emperor's light, let us not be foolish and throw away the last bits that we have left of this chapter. Exploration and straying from mission orders is what got us in trouble in the first place.

Secure the landing zone, and show that we still are honorable Marines. This will hopefully work in our favour later on when (if) the Ordos arrives. If not, we will have to stand our ground there and then. But not now, it would be folly.

I am sure the Lorekeeper will show up at a crucial time later on. Or not ;)

But we must think bigger than short term goals, we need to get off this planed, have it nuked. Too much shit going on. All attempts to investigate /explore have led to disaster. No more.

Kz3r0

Arcane
anus_pounder said:
With our luck, the Lorekeeper will show up at a crucial time later on as a Chaos dreadnought.
To lead us as his immortal legion.
:smug:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
See, bros? Going X-TREME was worth it, otherwise we would have been backstabbed by those filthy traitor guardsmen, and more of our battlebros would have fallen to this weird madness. BTW, it sounds like the Deceiver's work or something.

And I still don't trust this Silas guy one bit. Perhaps HE is the Deceiver... o_ó

Still, ask him:

- About the Emperor, and what happened to Terra and its neighbourhood.
- Why the fuck did he come to Cadia, with a black ship and deathwatchers, no less.
- About his speshul assets

And that's all, I guess. Knowledge is power, guard it well. We don't want to tell him about our sick battlebros, demons on our battlebarge and other stuff like Ahriman invading the pylons. This faggot is shady, and we shouldn't show him all our cards.

Black Cat

Magister
I do not know if this would be a good idea, but if we know about them (since I am not sure our characters do) maybe you should ask him about the things we have heard on the caves beneath the Pylons, in particular the reports by the scouts that were sent some time before.

This stuff:

Most puzzling of all was the last report, drawn up by two Space Marine squads sent by the Lorekeeper to investigate their battle-barge's crash site. Apparently, the destroyed pylon stood over a wide chasm that extended for Emperor knews how many kilometres inside the planet. The dark hole the space marines descended was, they reported, "of foul smell and dark tidings", and they had heard what sounded like "drums. drums in the deep.", as well as felt "the pulsing all around them, as if they were inside a great beast out of Imperial Legend". Their colourful writing masked a strange fact: The pylon seemed to cover something that was abundant with both flora and fauna, as the marines reported "a great many chirping critters and strange plantae, the likes of which have never been reported in the Codices of the Imperium." Creed was unsure what to make of this.

Somehow I believe he knows somethings and that it is related to the strange sickness affecting both the Guardsmen and our Marines. Otherwise, why come all they way to Cadia when I am sure the entirety of the Imperium is in need of an able and mobile inquisitor right now?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
root said:
i gave the answer to the 'weird phemonena' and madness a lot of pages back in an off-hand comment about somebody's question
feel free to search for it, battlebros

So... is this the embodiment of our corruption levels going off the charts?

Black Cat said:
This stuff:

I thought this was Tyranid-relayed, although the 'drums' part doesn't sound right.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Ask about the Emperor.
Ask about the mysterious disease that's been driving our battle brothers and the Guardsmen mad.
Ask about what their objectives are in the system, specifically on Cadia.

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Where is Creed?

What has happened with the Emperor?

Why is he here on Cadia?

What of the reports of the Rebel fleets massing near Sullust?

What are his special assets?

Ask about the sickness that has afflicted the Guardsmen, but do not mention our battle-brothers.

That's about it.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Don't, I repeat, don't ask about the Emperor or the pylons, we are better off trying to kill the Inquisitor than showing how much Chaos got a hold on us.
Ask only about the presence of Ahriman and the Tyranids, show concern for the taint of Chaos spreading on Cadia and press the Inquisitor on his intentions. question him, don't let him question you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom