Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are you going to buy Grimoire?

Grimoire!?

• I'm going to buy it and support Cleve

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm going to pirate it, maybe support Cleve later

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm going to pirate it, fuck Cleve

• lol why play some old DOS shit?

• I haven't decided yet

• Total voters

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
If/when the game of legend is finally released, are you going to purchase it, pirate it, or avoid it completely?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm already getting bored with the beta so I guess I wouldn't even play release version.

rustinpeace91

Novice
looks promising, depends on the pricing, if its too much ill just avoid it. I dont pirate indie stuff, i only pirate if its Ubisoft, EA, Activision or i already bought the game (as was the case with Morrowind, which i bought twice and didnt feel like bringing the CD case with me to college)

how do you get the beta?

Project: Eternity
Well, you have to think about it like this. Cleve seems like a very dangerous individual, who will probably build a missile 'defense' grid with his unlimited intelligence, and probably eradicate anyone who isn't a neanderthal. If you pay for Grimoire, you are supporting terrorism and genocide.
So you know what to do.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Konjad said:
I'm already getting bored with the beta so I guess I wouldn't even play release version.

I checked out the beta too, and I was under the impression the full release is going to have a lot more content.

Or am I mistaken?

Shannow

Waster of Time
malko_sundervere said:
Well, you have to think about it like this. Cleve seems like a very dangerous individual, who will probably build a missile 'defense' grid with his unlimited intelligence, and probably eradicate anyone who isn't a neanderthal. If you pay for Grimoire, you are supporting terrorism and genocide.
So you know what to do.
Nice try. I still wouldn't give Cleve any money.

quasimodo

Augur
If he puts it up for sale I'll buy it. I don't think even Cleve could parlay the profits of an indie blob game into world domination.

PorkaMorka

Arcane
I will try the demo and decide based on that. Blobber is a pretty bad sub genre, but the old school graphics and interface are attractive.

This is one game I won't torrent. With Cleve's towering 183 IQ, I would be scared that he'd figure out a way to mess with pirates.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Phage said:
Konjad said:

I checked out the beta too, and I was under the impression the full release is going to have a lot more content.

Or am I mistaken?

there will be no full release

Nickless

Educated
Freelance Henchman said:
only if it has hot romanceable companions

Oh yeah! Romance options for this this and this. It'll be Jasede's dream come (hurr) true.

catlady.jpg
cheetara.jpg
horndog.jpg

SkepticsClaw

Potential Fire Hazard
I will definitely buy it, but lol at the leading 'and support Cleve!!!111 fag' addition to the question. I'll be buying it to support this type of game, which I want to see more of. Cleve is basically an irrelevance, though a highly amusing one.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'll avoid it. Demo didn't do anything for me and coming into anything made by Cleve in the future just would make me feel dirty. I doubt the full game would be any better anyway. Won't pirate, won't play.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
SkepticsClaw said:
I will definitely buy it, but lol at the leading 'and support Cleve!!!111 fag' addition to the question. I'll be buying it to support this type of game, which I want to see more of. Cleve is basically an irrelevance, though a highly amusing one.

Where will the money go to other than Cleve?

I was under the impression anyone else who worked on the game has already been compensated, unless he's going to give them a small percentage. Correct me if I'm wrong

Helton

Arcane
octavius said:
I'm already 42 so I fear I'm not going to live long enough to see Grimoire released.

Lol you're 42?! :lol:

Do your balls get irritated from scraping the floor you saggy pice of shit?

Cassidy

Arcane
No, because I never enjoyed any games with blob combat. If it was turn-based with action points and fully controllable party members, I'd consider it in case Grimoire's release comes first than ITZ.

desocupado

Magister
PorkaMorka said:
I will try the demo and decide based on that. Blobber is a pretty bad sub genre, but the old school graphics and interface are attractive.

This is one game I won't torrent. With Cleve's towering 183 IQ, I would be scared that he'd figure out a way to mess with pirates.

Why is blobber a bad subgenre?

If we are talking old school here (and I might be wrong since I have not played much of them), aren't blobbers pretty much all of the genre?

I mean, wizardry, might and magic, wasteland...

Atomic

Augur
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I may consider buying it only if it has tastefully done rape.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom