Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

roll-a-die

Magister
Daemonworld_sepia.jpg

oscar

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:
Marius Hax FTW.

This, though knowing our luck we're going to start using Space Marine tactics with IG when we were acting like guardsmen in this Act.

desocupado

Magister
What is this love towards eldar?

They're space elves for christ sakes.

ELVES! Why the hell would someone like elves is beyond me.

Ohh, look at us, we are so wise, so beautiful, so long lived, you cannot even begin to comprehend how nice it is being a elf and why you are so inferior.

Seriously, the fucking wanker that created this elf shit should be hanged. Ressurrected and hanged.

Cassidy

Arcane
Freyr_art.jpg

The Vikings knew the right way of doing Elves as simply mythical Übermensch rather than pointy-eared hippies. And the "generic fantasy dwarves" of nowadays were actually the dark elves in Norse myth. Also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf#Old_Norse

In the saga of Hrolf Kraki a king named Helgi rapes and impregnates an elf-woman clad in silk who is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

:smug:

And once again, Imperial Guard FTW!

Black Cat

Magister
desocupado said:
ELVES! Why the hell would someone like elves is beyond me.

The Mon-keigh tries but does not understand, how very surprising coming from them. Maybe some simple drawings would help them reach the most basic understanding, the most superficial level of what it is to be one of us? A diagram, maybe, or some stick figures?

desocupado said:
Ohh, look at us, we are so wise, so beautiful, so long lived,you cannot even begin to comprehend how nice it is being a elf and why you are so inferior.

Oh, look at him, sisters! He actually does scratch the surface, he actually does manage to understand how diferent we are if he tries hard enough and does not mind breaking his nails, at the very least. Maybe he should have a cookie for all of his effort, doomed to utter failure from the very start? Or maybe we should pet him and hug him a little bit, so he may know his place and stop trying so very hard? Otherwise he may hurt himself, I reckon, or break both his heart and his mind in futile efforts. For remember that none of those below us may look at the Eldar without feeling hurt and insulted, our very existence an attack, for what can an insect do before us but to understand his very being useless, his value the smallest, his entire civilization a joke and a failure? Hmpf.

A vote for Eldar is a vote for knowing your place and respecting your betters. :obviously:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I change my vote to Ordo Xenos, just so we can purge the Eldar faggots

no, not really, still all for Chaos.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm mostly just in it for the grimdark. And seeing how fair Codexia handled speez mahreenz, I predict hilarious results if the hive mind gets to play with fragile eldar toys.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Tzeentch will be pleased to see Iyanden suffer the direst of all fates: being under control of the codexian hivemind.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Eldar? Fags.

Dark Eldar? Even greater fags. Also: sodomites.

IG? Sounds intriguing, but who needs planetary governments plotting against you when...

... YOU can plot against THEM and turn them to the only true answer - CHAOS? The world will burn, and the newfound legions of cultists will bow to the Ruinous Powers :smug:

Let us take control of the Word Bearers and show the pitiful humans that the power they desire can only be achieved by submitting to Chaos Undivided :smug:

Also: Tzeentch. Or wait, no. Toss a coin and don't tell anything. It should be more interesting that way

Baltika

Educated
Had you given us the Valhallan IG as a choice, my vote would have gone tpo them. As it stands now: The Dark Legion and Tzeench have my backing.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Although I don't normaly hold with blind idiot devouts that Word Bearers are the intro root made is too intriguing to pass it by lightly. It made me...

... fEeL THe WaRP ovERtaKing mE! It iS A gOOd paiN!!!
INFIDELS! CHAOS UNDIVIDED is where all answers lie!

Also,

Embrace the Glory of TZEENTCH!. Just toss a coin... and feel the wrath of the Lord of Change if you fail to pick the only right option ;)

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'd actually prefer Dark Eldar(seems more interesting), but I doubt they will have much in the way of support. So I'm voting Eldar. Let us show these mongrels what it means to be worthy of victory!

As for the gods: Toss a coin. It will invariably turn to Tzeentch because he will change the coin to fit his will, but the great deceiver will cloud your mind into thinking otherwise.

Baltika

Educated
root said:
had you paid attention, dear sir, you would know that comissar cain is currently dwelling in the malfian sub-sector disguised as a drill-abbott for courting hot chicks with influential parents
the valhallans themselves are nothing special, tho

I shall also post here the order of grimdarkness to be expected from each faction:

marius hax: EXTREME GRIMDARK
dark eldar: GRIMDARK SODOMY AND TORTURE
word bearers: GRIMDARK WORSHIPPING OF FALSE IDOLS AND X-TREME QUIPPING
eldar: GRIMDARK WAGNERIAN OPERA

as for the gods...

the deceiver is a man of wealth and taste (and my personal favorite) and tzeentch is...well, tzeentch :M
here's hoping that you find those pesky blue scribes and put him back together again

Mere semantics.

desocupado

Magister
IG.

Like I said three times already, if Eldar gets close to winning, I change my vote to whatever it is that is not Eldar and has more votes.

EDIT: The god, the deceiver.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Marius Hax FTW.

As for the second choice, I vote for The Deceiver, the Jackal God of the Necrontyr.
:salute:

Black Cat

Magister
Then my faction vote goes for Prince Yriel and Craftworld Iyanden and my divine vote goes to, uhm, Tzeentch-Kun, the changer of ways.

Baltika

Educated
Will we still be able to play with EXTREMEISM with succesful results as Chaos, though?

uona

Novice
My vote is for eldar (regular) and the deciever.

Im tired of 40k being marine centric so id love to play something not marine. Also I want to make an avatar and see it slapped to death by spesh mareens :3

Orgasm

Barely Literate
Faggy elves? Punny humans? AHHAAHAHA

CHAOS REIGNS SUPREME!

Under Tzeentch!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom