Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why are we all numbers? DU finally went Khmer Rouge?

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
what the fuck is this shit?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
The Codex has finally fucking lost it. We are now all numbers, enslaved to the evils of Bobby and Activision.

Gold

Augur
Patron
Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Wow, this is pretty interesting. Wonder how long it remains.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Is it me or has this numbering thing brought out a bunch of retired oldfags? I see a lot of names that I either don't remember ever seeing or have not seen in years.

ElectricOtter

The hivemind has no need for names. Continue with the glorious numeric override :thumbsup:

Xi

Arcane
Hadn't checked-in for a while. My amusement has peaked, and the beauty of this social experiment only gets better over time. :smug:

Medic

Scholar
Patron
This unit is happy to be part of this experiment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom