Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trading

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Adolf was speaking with a guy and organised a trade. After a bit of negotiation, the prices we settled on are:

8 Bricks for 1x Ore.

144 Bricks (4 chests full) = 18 Ore = 1 - 6 bars? May end up being 24 Bricks == 1 Bar (at best success rate) but most likely less.

164 Bricks = 1x Pickaxe (4 Metal) and 1x Saw (3 Metal).

GrandProject

Novice
I know several people who would be able to trade bricks for metal bars. Would you allow me to inquire with said people as to wether or not they would be willing to do trades based on the above rates?

Aratheus

Educated
Turns out my friends started while my java was screwed up, so we're off on our own this world it seems. Figured I'd let you know though that we've got some decent resources if you guys are up for other trades.

Not sure what all you've got there, as I've not read much, but we've got q90 clay secured, as well as q87 water nearby as and high 70s (not sure where it caps out yet) soil.

We got put in the southwest corner, so it shouldn't be impossible for me to boat up there once we're more set up.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Bro, we are so gonna hit you up for some of that Q90 Clay. What do you want for it? We've got metal, bear capes, pretty much everything.

We'd like 135 clay if we can - enough for a Kiln and 2x high Q Smelters.

Aratheus

Educated
Really not sure at this point. We built a huge wall around a spot we found an iron mine, then noticed a nearby cave we decided to wall in to be safe. Turns out not only are there a half dozen or so iron deposits in the cave, but both tin and copper mines as well, so we've not even bothered to build the iron mine.

We're still getting set up pretty much. This walled in area is probably a good 300x300, and we're not quite sure how to set it up yet. If we come up with anything we need though I'll definitely let you know and try to get you some of this clay.

Kruger

Novice
we want clay! we want clay! we want clay! everyone! we want clay! we want clay!

:thumbsup:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
We'll give you our love Aratheus. Our love for clay? Doesn't that mean anything to you? Don't you want us to love you? Do you not want our love?

We want clay! We want clay! We want clay!

GrandProject

Novice
been trading cast iron bars/nuggets to people so far at a ratio of 20 bricks-1 bar.

I've gotten us about 180 bricks so far, with a load of 216 or so bricks to come in a few hours.

GrandProject

Novice
Trading today has been largely a succes, with About 420 or so bricks brought in by trading. The clients also wish to trade again, and look to be repeat customers.

Great Job guys. :) :salute:

SoKvadratish

Novice
gonna ask Klooo to make some brix

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom