Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Beware the Cave mining!

GrandProject

Novice

Uno

Educated
How is this relevant to the trolls? Do you think they only attack macroers and hardcore grinders?

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Uh, its nearly 12 000 lp per hour playing 24h for 3 weeks without a break. How in the hell is that possible?

SoKvadratish

Novice
Breaking news!

I've finished a minehole to -3 layer and got stuck - i don't have enought STR to dig there.
solutions are:

1) i claim all the str cheese we produce and i eat it to get enought STR to dig there - this still takes some time.
2) i'm making another hole and a pray to the Random god so it was a less strong stone down there.

:salute:

Kruger

Novice
SoKvadratish said:
Breaking news!

I've finished a minehole to -3 layer and got stuck - i don't have enought STR to dig there.
solutions are:

1) i claim all the str cheese we produce and i eat it to get enought STR to dig there - this still takes some time.
2) i'm making another hole and a pray to the Random god so it was a less strong stone down there.

:salute:

Nice! good work!
I tried mining today. I failed. You supposedly need 75 mining strenght to mine at layer 3. But for our mine it is not enough.
Dullah can mine in his with 75. (default ore q30)

Formula is: Mining strenght = sqrt(Str*Qpickaxe)
I had 75,2 when i tested. (177str*q32pick) and the rock was still very hard. So i conclude that there is some pretty goddamn badass ore down at tokyo 3.

So guys we need to start working on good trees. our ore q can't go up much yet. But i counted that we can get around q48,5 bronze bars. So atleast a q40+ pick is achievable.
(did the math with the new q80+ smelter we don't have yet)

-Kruger

PS. Also, i heard some rumours that gold and silver can't be detected with rustroot. So i guess.. just go crazy on the walls in tokyo 2? :P

SoKvadratish

Novice
Kruger said:
Formula is: Mining strenght = sqrt(Str*Qpickaxe)
I had 75,2 when i tested. (177str*q32pick) and the rock was still very hard. So i conclude that there is some pretty goddamn badass ore down at tokyo 3.

I have 56.8 STR (170str*q19pick). so i think i need good pike too
:?
digging that hard stone will cost asstronomical amounts of food and water. i am still going to build another hole in layer 2 somewhere far away from that place, because getting 100 digging strength with q32pike wil need 300+str :retarded:
We MUST drastically improve quality of the tools, cause it's the fastest way to get anything good.

tokyo-3 seems to be as badass as it only could be.

p.s. someone keeps taking my carp tools back to the storage house
:x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom