Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alright, enough is enough.

Calis

Pensionado
The BS with signature images was getting way out of hand, so we've disabled them. Some were too wide, some were too tall, some were just plain stupid.

Calis

Pensionado
Well, nobody's against having a bit of fun, but scrolling past huge-ass pictures in every single thread stopped being fun at one point (Syko's sig image springs to mind). The fun was had. I personally had some giggles at the signature image mockups that were present (if anyone actually wants to have my Wizards & Warriors CD's, they can make a thread, post their mockups and try to win the "signature mockup contest" - not that the prize is much of an incentive), but the general consensus among staff was that enough was enough, so I put in the hack to get rid of them. Label me a sourpuss.

Chefe

Erudite
Why couldn't you just get rid of the big sigs that people had? Why do a few fuckwits have to ruin it for the rest of us? Syko only has like 3 posts!

I just made my totally awesome guybrush sig...

Rulion

Liturgist
Reta - oh. Crap. This thread had a very Volourn-like title.

And yep, the images were fun but it got a little old. It was funny seeing all the edits of Exit's sig, though.

Balor

Arcane
Hah-ha-ha!
I never had issue with that. I brouse with Opera's option of 'showing cashed images only'.
And I never bothered to manually open any sig images, that are bound to suck anyway... so...
I guess I'm smarter then you all ;D.

Surlent

Liturgist
Some of those jokes were fun and already did block them with firefox, but i'll say this change was for the better. No custom avatars and no image sigs makes clean forum look. Next time, may i suggest, concentration camps for dumbfucks.

Astromarine

Erudite
Noone on staff has a cool enough moustache to be a Nazi.

People who like graphical signatures are graphics whores.

Calis

Pensionado
It's about freakin' time somebody called me a nazi. I've been waiting for this moment ever since I got onto the interweb.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Alright, now that we got that outta the way, we can focus on what's really crippling the forum: the posts.

Remove 'em all, I say!

Calis

Pensionado
That feature's planned for the next version of the site.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Naked_Lunch said:
Alright, now that we got that outta the way, we can focus on what's really crippling the forum: the posts.
:lol: one of the funniest lines ever

LlamaGod

Cipher
9/20/05 never forget

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom